First Grobo Grow

Can you take more pics with the red light?
If u press the back button on the Grobo for a second the color will change. Better for pix :grin:

Lookin nice and healthy dark green :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Yeah, Definitely… Nice And Dark!

Got A Water Change Today, But Am Waiting In The Looooooooongest Line At In’N’Out​:100::100: In Kaiser, Oregon…

An Hour Away From Home To Feel Back In Cali.:grin::grin:

I’ll Get Some New Pics Up A.S.A.P.

4 Likes

Take your time! Never been to in n out. I’ve heard it’s worth the wait. Animal style is the wave tho I gotta make that myself

3 Likes

Too Bomb!!

I Lived Next To One In SoCal, Never Thought I’d Miss It So Much…

2 Likes

Ok, Here Are A Few More After Water Change.
Tomorrow Should Be Nice!

4 Likes

Lookin gr8 :seedling:

3 Likes

Ok… So I Know Its Kinda Early… But… I Cut Off A Couple Of Lower Leaves That Were Spotted. To Allow A More Even Air Flow… Freaked Out When I Noticed The Damage Done From The Overly Moist Coco Pod. See It More Now, That The Stem Is Thickening Up. Hopefully We Are Good!!

ALSO Looked At My Reservoir And The Water Level Was Low! But My Roots BLEW UP!!! So Will Be Keepin An Eye On That!

4 Likes

Lil Update From My Thick Shorty…

5 Likes

Hefty!

4 Likes

I agree a Hefty Lil’ Heifer you got there! (Beef… cow…girl…Heifer :slight_smile: )

Definitely growing like an Indica. Short and stocky, Leaves are very broad and slightly leathery in appearance… a strong plant she shall be!

3 Likes

After Lookin At Her Thickness Yesterday, I Wanted To Check Her Out As Soon As I Woke!!
Turns Out She Had Gotten Really Humid Overnight And Developed Quite A Bit Of Liquid On The Leaves…
Decided To Give Her A Lil Snip…
First Major Defoliation.

Gunna Roll A Blunt With One :grin:… Hope It Works!

3 Likes

Good luck w that blunt!

2 Likes

@OrionsCeiling Ended Up Bein A Joint…
Rolled It And Let It Sit To Dry,
But It Smoked Aiiiight…

2 Likes

Alright…

BeefCake Update!!! :ox::birthday:

Did Quite An Aggressive Defoliation Today, And Tied Down A Nice Amount Of “Main Branches”

Since It Was Water Change Day, Figured It Would Be A Decent Time For Her.

5 Likes

Stick Ya Leaves Up!!!
Haha
Good Morning

Haircut Pic Looks Noice!!!

6 Likes

Lookin good! Strong lil lady.

5 Likes

Thank You!!! @OrionsCeiling

I Am About Done Building 👷‍♂ My Lil Grow Box :100:, So Will Be Cloning This Lil :seedling::seedling:Baddie, And Puttin Her In There As A Soil Grow :palm_tree:
Oooooohhhhh Boy… So Excited!!!

6 Likes

Ooh you’re psyched!! Very nice!

5 Likes

@Poorboy082 @OrionsCeiling @pyromancy @haze

Came Back From A Couple Days Out Of Town.
She Got A Nice Lil Cut Before I Left…
This Morning Was First Look At My Lil :ox::birthday:
Moved Around A Few Leaves And Got A Nice Hint Of GAS!!! :seedling::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::palm_tree::100:
Extended Late Veg A Week…
Just Waitin For Clone Gel To Come In To Take A Few Cuts, Then Straight Into Transition!!!

5 Likes

Looks awesome so far :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes