First ever grow - Blue Cookies - Crop King

I’m sure I’ll bug a lot of you guys through this grow, so please bare with me. I’ll apologize in advance lol I’ve learned so much this past month from you guys in preparation though. My little baby just decided to pop her head out last night😍

Day 4/10 of germination

13 Likes

Congratulations!! Blue Cookies sound wonderful, let us know if it actually taste like its name! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

@Jusblaze420,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

• (It could be okay, but you can clean it up): :wink:

• (gently brush it off or agitate the Coco Pod until it’s gone): :green_thumb:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/white-widow-canuk-seed/6061/24?u=silvergrobo

--

3 Likes

Will do. @Bplatinum9 should be tasty. It’s a cross between blue dream and Girl Scout cookies

2 Likes

tenor_gif2030180170285334819001_1600403613884 tenor_gif8254071304787916568001_1600403704552

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Nice! She’s a quick one! Congrats! (It’s alive!! :seedling::seedling:)

2 Likes

Wooo! She’s alive!

Im about 12 days ahead of you… welcome to the cLuB!

2 Likes

So I’m day 8/10 of germination and just got a notification that it’s time for a water change. Is it going to have me change water again when it starts veg? If so can I ride it out for 2 days? Only wondering cause I seen on here that on water changes it dispenses nuits, and I know it doesn’t dispense anything but ph on germination.

1 Like

That sounds like a really great question, can’t wait to hear the answer! :thinking:

1 Like

Seen a little mold. Seen ppl say it’s ok and other say get it off. Can I get some opinions?

1 Like

So I submitted a ticket, but was wondering if anyone has dealt with this or possibly would have a solution for me sooner. I was on day 10/10 of germination, and cut it short by a couple hours do to me being asleep, and then working tonight. So I skipped into early veg and performed a drain, and fill. Well my Grobo is stuck on the pulsing dark blue light which means it’s still in special mode ie performing a fill/drain or whatever. It hasn’t dispensed nuits or kicked my aerator on yet. Anything I can do? @SilverGrobo @SWSVIC @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Have you unplugged for a couple minutes to reset yet?
I can see if we can get it back on track just try that first!

3 Likes

Ty for responding. That was a panic post. first grow, and first mistake freaked me out. lol Yes did that, and thought i really messed up because then it killed my light on the inside😂 about 15 minutes later I seen it pulse light blue really quick and then my light and aerator came back on. Everything is how it should, but it still hasn’t dispensed ph or anything. So waiting for support to see if it could be done on their end or if I have to drain and fill it again

6 Likes

Lol! We have all panicked once before!
Dont panic just post!
Its sometimes quicker to get a hold of a champion through message too.
Remember to post your results so everyone knows you no longer need help and others want to know how you solved the issue!
:eyes::seedling:

LED Indicator Light Glossary

Grobo_Status_LED.PNG

The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:

Pulsing Pink: Your Grobo is booting up. Your unit will be ready to start growing soon!

Solid Green: Your Grobo is ready to connect to the internet.

Pulsing Light Blue: Your Grobo is connected to the internet and running as it should be!

Fast Blinking Light Blue: Your Grobo has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again.

Pulsing Orange: Your Grobo is growing your plant, but it’s lost internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo reconnects to WiFi.

Pulsing Blue: Your Grobo is in a special mode (e.g. filling, draining, door unlocked)

Solid Red: Your Grobo has a critical error. If this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo. If that does not work, please contact our support team: support@grobo.io.

Blinking Fuchsia: Your Grobo is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo. We will periodically push updates to your Grobo to better your growing experience, so you don’t need to worry about this one!

6 Likes

Power cycle is almost always the answer haha. I would try another water change and see if they dispense.

3 Likes

I second this notion

4 Likes

@vegetato @SWSVIC @Bplatinum9 woke up and check on her. It ended up dispensing ph down. I was a little high since I used sturdy stalk. It raises it a little. When I went to bed it was 8.3 then when I looked the bottle was used a little and it was down to 7.1 none of my other nutrients looked like they have been touched though

1 Like

for bottles 1 & 2: pH is checked every hour and it will only dispense if it thinks it needs to change the pH to bring it into proper range. using less of these is generally better than using more.

for bottles 3 & 4: should dose within 15 mins to an hour after a successful drain + fill.

for bottle 5: doses similar to 3 & 4 but only for distilled/RO water (if water tds/ppm is detected to be low enough)

4 Likes

Oh she look so strong! :slight_smile: :space_invader: Glad you got the drain / fill error figured out… that would worry the shit outta me too, don’t feel bad!

2 Likes