First Ever Grow: Afghani #1

Water temp is perfect for veg and flower however it can be a bit warmer during germination for the seedling. However it’s not a big deal, she’ll be fine with 65f water.

4 Likes

Ok, But the humidity is very low, I will dome it with something as you stated… I appreciate the help.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!!!
Germination is not extended unless your seed had an issue or was stressed out, ten days is plenty of time!
Your plant is not small for its strain type (indica).
Also you dont want to dome your plant after four leaves it can cause mold issues and is only used to pop the seed!
Your plant will continue to grow on the smaller side of things because Its a full indica, where if it had been a hybrid mixed with sativa it would be bigger!
So far everything looks as It should! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you for that information!

2 Likes

First Day Of Early Veg

4 Likes

@CM1266,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

@CM1266,

• (Doesn’t Hurt Being There -But- If You Feel The Need You Can): (Hope You Extend [LateVeg.] Until The Bottom Of The Second [:two:] Fan):

- - -

@CM1266,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Uploading: 1B2A3942-D41F-4948-A053-AC0FF566D03B.jpeg…

2 Likes

Latest pics

4 Likes

4 Likes

After water change, I also started using hydroguard today. Note to self…

1 Like

So here is what she looks like today. Any ones trained eyes see anything out of the normal? She looks healthy to me anyway.

5 Likes

She looks good. I noticed a slight brown on the tip of the leaf but it’s not an issue. Now the waiting game :clock2::clock10::clock11::clock7::clock9:

2 Likes

Updated photos, there is still that droopy leaf underneath. Should I remove it?

6 Likes

Go for it! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

To small to top? or move on to the next stage? She seems real small still to me, not even half way to the first fan… I think she will be a bushy short one as there is a lot going on in under those leaves but she isn’t stretching…

2 Likes

Is she an auto? Looks like hybrid, ok well you can top if you have four nodes…

image image

2 Likes

3 Likes

So indicas grow short and bushy!
Top if you have four nodes
Stay longer when your in late veg if you want her taller! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Its packed in… Hard to tell

2 Likes

So use this photo and dig in there counting a set at a time by placing your fingers on each side of the plant, like you are holding on. Once you reach the fourth set then you know you have at least four nodes and can top the very middle of the top of your plant.

3 Likes