First Ever Grow: Afghani #1

Is she an auto? Looks like hybrid, ok well you can top if you have four nodes…

image image

2 Likes

3 Likes

So indicas grow short and bushy!
Top if you have four nodes
Stay longer when your in late veg if you want her taller! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Its packed in… Hard to tell

2 Likes

So use this photo and dig in there counting a set at a time by placing your fingers on each side of the plant, like you are holding on. Once you reach the fourth set then you know you have at least four nodes and can top the very middle of the top of your plant.

3 Likes

If it looked like the photo it would be easy. Ill let it go in veg a little longer and let it go for awhile. I can’t tell if I am starting 3 or 4 atm…

1 Like

Dont wait too long! You can always get someone to hold the branches to the side while you take a pic and we can count them for you! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hard to really count them but you have more than enough nodes! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Where do you suggest I cut from?

1 Like

If you take your fingers and stroke the two leaves diwn the middle will pop out more so you can see where to cut.

3 Likes

haha So I made the FIM, I have to learn it all sometime. Thank you

4 Likes

That’s what we mean when we say top anyway, most if us fim! I do!:eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Well the surgery was done last night, still alive today and looks perky so I guess thats a good sign…

2 Likes

Great job! Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Water change day, I topped her a couple of days ago. How is she looking?
I am thinking I need to extend early veg again, sound right?

2 Likes

Autos dont rely on lights to change stages! Schedule switching shouldn’t effect when your auto moves through her stages! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I used a Hybrid as a generic recipe its an indica, I didn’t think it was an auto?
I chose that recipe as it was the closest to the flowering time.

2 Likes

I’m a little confused by the above posts on your recipe. Is the recipe you chose “generic hybrid” or “generic hybrid auto”?

2 Likes

I used the Generic Hybrid Auto recipe. Sorry

1 Like