First day

Wonder if they’ll ever make a grobo for soil :pleading_face:

1 Like

Looking good!! Welcome to early veg!!

1 Like

I don’t know if anybody could see the leaf in the front the tip of it is yellowish and I’m starting to get spots anybody know what it could be

4 Likes

2 Likes

Root turning a little brown help !?!

1 Like

Spots on leave and roots turning brown

2 Likes

Not sure why the roots are brown. Any more info you can provide? Room temp? RH? Water temp? That info would help.
Also, RO water or distilled or tap water?

2 Likes

Distilled water and keep the house at 70

1 Like

Nothing looks serious enough to diagnose in my opinion and your info sounds good.
A lot of times, the seedlings will take in too much nutes at one time and cause cal-mag toxicity. A lot of times after the second drain/fill the Grobo expects that you will top off the water occasionally so the ppm/concentration of nutes is higher than needed. In this case, adding more water until your Grobo is full should do the trick. It’ll take a few days to notice, though.

3 Likes

Honestly We Right On Track With Eachother And It Seems To Be “Normal”… My Pics Look The Same, Just Watch The Stem Contact Point With The Coco Pod. I Had To Rip Off A Few Chunks To Stop Some Darkening Around The Base.

3 Likes

Day 20

6 Likes

Lookingood. A little droopy. How are the roots?
When was drain/fill? Did nutes dispense?

3 Likes

Monday was last drain and fill

1 Like

Gotcha. Should perk up tmr when you change h20

1 Like

Before drain and fill let’s she how she dose
What you guys :thinking:??looking good ?!?

8 Likes

Looks good… why did you take the reservoir lid out to do a drain and fill? :stuck_out_tongue: Roots don’t like light!!!

6 Likes

Yup, besides taking it out everything looks extra healthy

3 Likes

Didn’t know that and wanted to clean the brown stuff off bottom of lid

3 Likes

They Grow Up So Fast :disappointed_relieved: :grin: :rofl:

2 Likes

Looking good what you guys think early stage veg do I extend early veg ??? Day 23 13 of 14 early veg

4 Likes