First day

Gg auto day one Grobro first grow

16 Likes

Welcome! GG as in Gorilla Glue?

If your pod holder doesn’t have a sticker down in there, move it up flush with the lid, or as I would recommend personally, move it about a quarter inch above the lid :slight_smile:

Too low and it will cause over saturation of the cocopod which can lead to bad issues down the road, and also potentially in drowning your seed during germination

12 Likes

I agree! Also welcome to AG :wave::seedling:!

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys did exactly what you guys said quarter in from top Don’t want any issues with first grow and yes gorilla glue

6 Likes

8 Likes

Lookin good! Welcome and good luck, make sure to look around and see everyone else’s grows, lots of good resources out there!

3 Likes

Definitely will man

1 Like

Welcome and agree raise the pod flush or tad bit higher than that

3 Likes

That’s perfect and welcome to the community!! Congrats on your new grobo and planting your GG auto!! I hope it does great, you’re off to a great start by raising that pod. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks can’t wait till they flower :star_struck:

1 Like

Woot woot!! Welcome!

Lots of resources here on the Grobo unit. Good luck with the grow! Can’t wait to see updates.

2 Likes

Day 5

3 Likes

Day 6

Roots and little gorilla glue auto

8 Likes

Looking great @Poorboy082 , as you can see… she is still doing fine to find the water source even with the pod raised up!

7 Likes

Day 8 drain and full day

9 Likes

What a clean looking Grobo

5 Likes

Day 10 !! Tomorrow vegetation day 1

5 Likes

Thanks gotta keep it clean and sanitized

3 Likes

I’m assuming you are talking about when the plant gets larger like in the other thread? With an auto, it’s best to avoid topping if it’s your first time growing, so you won’t be able to do that. Defoliating an auto is kinda risky too until you know the plant is healthy and even then it’s best to start small and see how the plant reacts. However, what does work with autoflowers is “leaf tucking”, which is pretty simple: You can tuck the bigger leaves up and under the lower growth (carefully without breaking them) once they are big enough to tuck something under it (an inch or two long), and that can allow way more light access to those spots inbetween the nodes that can become potential branches.

3 Likes

Thanks man I’ll Definitely keep you posted

2 Likes