First day

Looking great @Poorboy082 , as you can see… she is still doing fine to find the water source even with the pod raised up!

7 Likes

Day 8 drain and full day

9 Likes

What a clean looking Grobo

5 Likes

Day 10 !! Tomorrow vegetation day 1

5 Likes

Thanks gotta keep it clean and sanitized

3 Likes

I’m assuming you are talking about when the plant gets larger like in the other thread? With an auto, it’s best to avoid topping if it’s your first time growing, so you won’t be able to do that. Defoliating an auto is kinda risky too until you know the plant is healthy and even then it’s best to start small and see how the plant reacts. However, what does work with autoflowers is “leaf tucking”, which is pretty simple: You can tuck the bigger leaves up and under the lower growth (carefully without breaking them) once they are big enough to tuck something under it (an inch or two long), and that can allow way more light access to those spots inbetween the nodes that can become potential branches.

3 Likes

Thanks man I’ll Definitely keep you posted

2 Likes

No problem.

I didn’t start tucking leaves until around Day 25 of my plant’s growth.

Here’s an example of before and after where I tucked the big fan leaves underneath the growth tips and exposed them to the light:

The branches starting underneath were about an inch or two in length which gave me enough to work with to be able to tuck the large fan leaves under them. First pic it was a little too early to do so, but about a day or two later I was able to do it.

It might not play out quite the same with your plant, however, because I topped mine and it allowed more horizontal growth, but there will come a time where you will be able to tuck leaves underneath newer growth just the same but just in a different way. Keep us posted on the forums with your plant’s growth and maybe we can help when the time comes

6 Likes

Defiantly will not
Trying to waste 2000 thousand plus on not doing it right just for the grobo start ordered it today hopefully that will cut down grow time but they want you to buy the new lid for the box 21 bucks with extra pods and stuff

Day 13 early Vegetation

6 Likes

Nice lil pop!

5 Likes

Day 15

7 Likes

Lookin good! I see you’re rockin’ the 2nd drain and fill :slight_smile: Progress!

2 Likes

Wonder if they’ll ever make a grobo for soil :pleading_face:

1 Like

Looking good!! Welcome to early veg!!

1 Like

I don’t know if anybody could see the leaf in the front the tip of it is yellowish and I’m starting to get spots anybody know what it could be

4 Likes

2 Likes

Root turning a little brown help !?!

1 Like

Spots on leave and roots turning brown

2 Likes

Not sure why the roots are brown. Any more info you can provide? Room temp? RH? Water temp? That info would help.
Also, RO water or distilled or tap water?

2 Likes

Distilled water and keep the house at 70

1 Like