Fan issues possibly [RESOLVED]

Hows it going and hope all is well so I checked up on my lil girl today day 6 of germination n really noticed that I dont think my fans ever has turned on any idea or what’s the fan schedule do they ever turn off?

1 Like

1 Like

- - - [2020-03.20]:

Mar 26, '20 1:23 AM

@a_e_Trujillo,

(YouAreVeryWelcome): :wink::green_thumb:
Wink.Yes..--

~~~

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@JoGro,

FirmWare..~~ (2)

• ((#[RESOLVED])):

--

:wink:

4 Likes

Ok that explains it noobie here thank you

2 Likes

Maybe y’all can help. I’m on day 11. My fan was supposed to turn on yesterday. However, on day 1 it turned on so I turned it off and put a reminder in my phone to turn it on on day 10. Support agreed that was a good thing to do. Well, I went to put in fan and it did not turn on. I was checking it all week to make sure it was working, but not yesterday and not today. It has not sprouted yet and I’m getting worried I will have to start over. I will take any input please

1 Like

Yea, I reached out to support yesterday and today. Maybe y’all can help. I’m on day 11. My fan was supposed to turn on yesterday. However, on day 1 it turned on do I turned it off and put a reminder in my phone to turn it on on day 10. Support agreed that was a good thing to do. Well, I went to put in fan and it did not turn on. I was checking it all week to make sure it was working, but not yesterday and not today. It has not sprouted yet and I’m getting worried I will have to start over. I will take any input please

@JoGro i had the same problem. And I turned my fan on first and then went on the app and shifted my schedule to germination and then back to early veg and it turned on! I think it had something to do with being off or on when the scheduled shifted. Like because it was off when it shifted it got stuck off. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will try that!

Ok keep us updated to help future gen 2 growers

1 Like

That worked!! Thank you! Thank you!!! Cross your fingers that my plant pops now!

2 Likes

Awesome Happy growing Friend!

1 Like