First grow in my new gen 2 grobo

@Stephen is the purple stem a genetic trait or something else???

1 Like

Looks like a happy healthy plant and roots. My Dos si Dos strain did the same and lasted through most of my grow. All the fan leaf stems were purple and purple highlights in the stalk. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Just really hoping it not a male. But live and learn. I figure it’s
A 50/50

2 Likes

Regular seeds are a 50/50 chance. (Supposed benefit is increased crop size)
Feminized seeds are guaranteed to be female, if not most seed banks will guarantee. Read policies :slight_smile:
Auto, they’re ROBOTS :slight_smile: just sorta do their own thing. Good luck! Lots of experts here with Autos!

4 Likes

Ok.Man didn’t even think about that it could be a Auto. Guess there’s really no way to know at this point. Thanks

2 Likes

Make sure your fan is blowing down to help dry out that peat pod! We want her to dry out on the top pretty quick and the underside can capture all the moisture.

4 Likes

Got it, I did have it pointed at the wall but I will readjust it down. Thank you

2 Likes

Day 17 Overall Day 7 Early veg water temp 73.5 air temp 77 Humidity 49% Hydro guard added as well

6 Likes

Nice! Looking like she’s growing!

3 Likes

Day 19 Overall Day 9 Early Veg Water temp 71.4 Air temp 77 Humidity 40%

4 Likes

What are you growing as mine is only 3 days a head of yours and looks a good bit bigger. Also no idea on air, water or humidity as I dont check them and I use filtered tap water.

Pardon the wires and mess, am working on something. :grinning:

3 Likes

I am not sure as far as strain goes. Just a nice healthy bag seed. Had not received my seeds at the time might even be a male. But I thought the same
Thing very slow growth I’m using distilled water with hydro guard your plant looks very nice. I did not germinate my seed prior to going in the grobo. Just put the seed in the pod and left for a week came back and it had sprouted

3 Likes

Day 20 Overall - Day 10 Early Veg - Water temp 72 -Air temp 77 - Humidity 44%

2 Likes

Try freezing water bottles to lower water temperature.

1 Like

I thought about that but I’m using Hydro guard so my understanding is that should rectify the water temp problem, right?

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fan issues possibly [RESOLVED]

I dont check any temps and just add Hydroguard. Been the way many do it and does seem to work.

2 Likes

I’ve been following your grow as well @TheDogMan and I see you’re only a few days ahead of me with much of a difference. Did you germinate your seed prior to putting in the grobo? I did not germinate prior to putting in
And My seed did not pop up until the seventh day of germination in the Grobo so I’m wondering if that is playing a role in a difference as well? Curious if you germinated before or not

1 Like

I use the shot glass and paper towel method. Let it soak 1-2 days in the shot glass until it cracks a little, then dump that into a paper towel and fold it up and keep it damp/wet until the seed gets about a 1 inch root. Then I put them in the Grobo.

This is one I just started for Grobo 3 when it comes today. This is about ready for the paper towels.

You can do it neater than I did, but you wrap it and keep it damp until about in inch.

3 Likes

Day 21 Overall, Day 11 Early Veg, water temp 72 with hydro guard, Air temp 78, Humidity 45%
Seeing a lot of new growth. Seems to be off
to a slow start very compact but with the new growth I’m excited to see what happens these next couple days.

3 Likes