Everything Flora Flex

Good Show… You sure did bit the bullet gorilla band is so much $$$

You may need to How big is your Fan (size and CFM)

I’m going to run 2 4 x 4 lights

Have to try it out and see my gut says you many need more light

1 Like

Yeah the gorilla can be costly for sure but I like the quality, it should last me a lifetime considering I’m already old! Lol!

Pretty sure I need a (8") 750 CFM in a 4 x 8 and I’m only working with a (4") 200 CFM in the 2 x 4. What I really want is to be in between the two with a (6") 400 CFM to save on electricity. I’m not even using my 200 CFM to its fullest.

So the light your using now will it be one of the lights used in the new tent?

I really only want to use two lights but if it doesn’t work I’ll go to three tops! Electricity is just too high!

1 Like

Update: so I havd been manually turning lights on and off for four days, waiting for my new timer to come, also took out the zerotol hc from feed water.
Plants still have no buds!
The stretch is real though!
What do you all think?
A couple white hairs on the tall one!
You see anything forming?
Thinking about trying the bloom spray out.

5 Likes

Those look amazing

3 Likes

Thank you! They have almost died three times and have been totally stressed out during every stage!
They are very late to bud and won’t stop stretching!
But they havent given up and neither have I.

4 Likes

Now that’s what call motivation . Never give up the reward is endless keep it strong :muscle:

4 Likes

I can see a few hairs coming out I think you will see buds soon… When do you plan to give them a Haircut? I see lots of trimming coming soon…

If your planting on using the Boom Spray remember spray with lights off and no lights until leafs are dry… Also once you see buds you shouldn’t spray anymore so now is a good time to do it if you want it…

I love the fact that your not a quitter good show

3 Likes

I only see white hairs on the tall one though.
I wanted to stabalize the plants before trimming, now that I have the new timer I will trim in the next day or so.
Ive cut lights to eight hours a day to see if I can speed up budding, not gonna use the spray on these ive decided.
Did you strip your plants down very much?
No quitter here! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

My girls are starting to fill out!

5 Likes

agree

Yes at day 21 of flower I took close to 50% of my leafs off… but if I could turn back the clock all smaller branches I wish I would have removed and even taken a bit more fan leafs off… Now I feel it was ok for me to remove so much because my plants didn’t looked stressed… Now if yours are looking stress maybe not a good idea to remove 50% at one time

1 Like

looking good :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Great job!!! :eyes::seedling:
What day and stage are you on?

1 Like

I gave her an extra day to chill so I will start defoliating tomorrow! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

They just started week 4 of flower. They should be starting Full Tilt next week depending on how the Gorilla Bomb looks.

2 Likes

I would like those codes I really plan to buy

THC Bomb week 4 of flower.

7 Likes

Looking nice!! I love week 4 to 6 that’s bud bulking time

3 Likes

@BobJohnson36695, have you checked instagram, twitter & Facebook for floraflex codes?
If you can’t find any I recommend you call floraflex because they are usually really good at sending freebies etc… Its worth a try! Just tell them you want to try their line and are looking for discount codes! :eyes::seedling:
But I do know that after the first order they will send you a discount code.

5 Likes

I’m on board with u I was looking :eyes: @Vicc last night got me changing everything I was gonna do his setup Was so cool :sunglasses::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@Choppo0816 there is no right or wrong way to set up your tent. I would start with a simplistic set up and grow with what works best for your grow goals and expand from there.

My set up is catetered towards growing multiple smaller plant variety while some others set theirs up to grow trees. It really depends on your grow goals. There are pros and cons to the different types of set up you go with. My set up requires growers to do more selective breeding for plant feeding compatibility and burn through more seeds and clones in order to optimize their grow, it has a shorter height clearance with the table, almost the same amount of vertical room as the grobo.

3 Likes