Everything Flora Flex

Not using any ph up or down but great info!!! :eyes::seedling:
P.s. My nutes arent clouding up either, I’m thinking you mixed my post up with someone else’s!

1 Like

You will find using vinegar isn’t stable for longer time as using phosphoric acid

1 Like

How many days are your nutes mixed for before used up? If only a couple days that maybe why

1 Like

No I found a better one :point_up:t4: Same size tho

2 Likes

You may get different answers here but 4 x 4 loads 4 nice big plants. 6 you could do but I think the plants will have to be smaller.

One thing to note is if your putting your Dehumidifier and humidifier in your tent you may not have room for 4 big plants but the good news is since your in pots on the floor that will help you out with room over adding a flood floor (tray)

2 Likes

The tent :tent: comes with a tray that sounds gd tho I’ll bee happy :smiley: with that 4 plants :seedling: once I start receiving everything I’ll put them up see what u an @Bplatinum9 @Vicc think :thinking::thought_balloon: an can’t leave my boy @Todd.grobo out use been helping me so much I would love to thank :pray:t3:Use personally god willing one :point_up:t4: of these days in the near future use are great :+1:t2: thanks :blush: again :dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I don’t think these kits come with a flood floor (at least not what I’m talking about) could be wrong

1 Like

My nutes/feed water get used in 3-4 days

1 Like

What makes it better to you?

2 Likes

I’ll double check once I get a chance at work right now

1 Like

The side door :door: to enter

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s had to stay without seeing it. I’m guessing that price is us funds so that like 130 Canadian

If I was in the market for a 4x4 tent this is the model I would get. I have seen this tent in person. Get quality for the price I think it’s like 30 bucks more than the one above. It has no windows but quality is there

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 with all this tent talk going on I think I’m moving into a 4 x 8 (don’t want more plants just more room for gear and I want to be able to get right in there. Not 100% sure yet

2 Likes

Yes it is US currency :yen: I already purchased it an some equipment to just waiting on it received all my fox :fox_face: farm stuff final step would be the light :bulb: cause I already have a ton of seeds just want to have everything up an only wait for the light :bulb::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

What is your plan for nutes? I ask because looks like your use LOS (living organic soil)

1 Like

I got nutes from fox :fox_face: farms as well as there bags of soil

2 Likes

Ok just watch how much nutes you add a lot of growers don’t use any nutes with LOS

2 Likes

That’s funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Todd.grobo told me the same thing before I do anything I’ll see what use guys say while I read on it

1 Like

I surely been on the fence myself but I just bit the bullet and ordered the gorilla grow 4 x 8 tent w/ gear boards and the new green sunshine V3 light.
Wondering if I need to upgrade my ventilation for the bigger space even if I will be growing the same number of plants and dont care about smells.
Are you gonna buy more lights for yours?
The 4 x 8 holds four of my lights but I’m starting with two because im only using about half the tent to grow in and the rest for space!

2 Likes