Everything Flora Flex

Looking nice

6 Likes

Its truly been an awesome experience with your help! :rainbow:

5 Likes

Damn those are some happy girls! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice good. Your buds are sizing nice. Honestly by the pictures I think your buds are a lot bigger than mine.

What day did you change to flower?

4 Likes

June 2nd I started flower!

1 Like

I started June 7th

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 Did you say this was your first indoor grow as well…looking good so far and see she bout done

3 Likes

Yea they are looking good you will Probky yield close to a half lb. based on why I see there good job

3 Likes

Your ph is off though or light is too strong with the yellowing … I’d check ph or ppms as well as light intensity I’d also strip those girls something serious to let light through to those other buds … if you don’t show them light then they will be popcojrn buds

3 Likes

Yes, this is my first tent grow. Thank you! :seedling::rainbow:

3 Likes

Good morning

Question what rate do you use per litre or gallon with slf-100 also do you use this product for final flush or something else?

Shout out to @JBizzle for helping me solve my venting issues on this project!!!
I appreciate you!!! :eyes::seedling::trophy::medal_sports::100:

4 Likes

I’ve been using it at the suggested 5ml per gallon rate. I haven’t experimented with more or less and it’s effectiveness respectfully. I use SLF and some beneficials to help breakdown anything in the medium. Every lineup has other supplements for flushing that will help the plant to reach the full maturity before harvest. The biggest thing with the flush is making sure the EC is really low, some people run straight RO water but I like a little something in there to not stress the plants too much, which, I have noticed, can slightly alter how your finished product smokes. Hope this helps a little.

2 Likes

I raised the light and defoliated a bit more!
Before and after pics…
The white widow is a lot more sticky than the supercriticle CBD.

15 Likes

Looks great after that deleafing.

4 Likes

@chris_barfield
I’m getting ready to upgrade to a 4x8 tent. I’m curious what your thoughts are on optimal number of plants per 4x4 side. I was planning on 8-12 plants per side in either the 6 or 8 inch propots but I don’t have enough experience with these size pots or FloraFlex to have a solid knowledge. I’ve typically run 4 plants in 5 gallon pots per 4x4, but I want more plants, less training, more explosive roots and ideally quicker rotation.
Also, on the side of nutrients, what would you suggest as nutrient amounts to get through 2 flower periods. How far does 1 lb vs 5 lb bag get me? I want to make sure I get enough to get me through a little while.

@Brotherbuddah I currently run 12-16 plants a light depending on pots size … so the smaller 4 inch pots you can really cram them in there… are you running flood trays or the sideways trays that perfect fit like rockwool cubes? If I’m running the 8 inch pots I drop down to 12 plants a light … and honeslty the floraflex nutrienfs go far… I won a care package of 5 lb bags plus their cal and mag … ive barely made a dent 2 full grows cycles later … I feed 5 times a day at 1 minute each using a sump pimp that lump 40 something gallons per minute … I need to Dial back time the water feeds … currently per ten gallons I’m using 1.5 tablespoons of b1 and b2 plus power si and sweets … my ec is 1.8 and my plants are loving it… I had a mishap where I couldn’t tell my ph pen was off so I locked out phosphorous for a good amount of time so my plants look like shit but are performing

3 Likes

The pot size I’ve noticed doesn’t matter as long as you are dialing in feeds I’ve grown plants in the 8 inch pots and the six inch and the 4 inch i was able to get the same size plants out of all the pots … but smaller the pot more feeding more nutritenfs being used

5 Likes

Dope, just what I was looking for. I’m going to go with the 8 inch and run 8-12 depending how big I want to get them. And that’s perfect, I’m gonna grab the 5 lb across the board so I don’t have to go back for a while.

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 I want to stick my face in your tent and enjoy the aroma!

5 Likes