Everything Flora Flex

Would like to mimic this setup if you don’t mind posting a product list (Once all is in place and perfected) it would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

I can do that forsure but I’m thinking before I get most of the bugs out I’m going to be close to 4 weeks away (hoping sooner)

If you need a temp list for trolmaster this is what I came up with

1 HCS-1 - Hydro X environment controller

2 DST-1 - Temperature modules

2 DSH-1 - Humidity modules

2 ESC-1 - RJ 12 cables (make cables longer)

1 MBS-S8 - C02 Sensor

1 DSC-1 - C02 Module

1 LMA-14 - Adapter for my light yours could be different

Part 2 of project (not sure when)

1 MBS-Par - Par sensor (future plans it’s not cheap)

1 NFS-1 - Aqua x irrigation controller

1 AMP-2 - Sensor board

1 PPH-1 - PH Sensor

2 DSP-1 - Program device sensor (timer)

4 Wcs-1 Water Content Sensor (tells you how wet your media is)

Not planning on EC / PPm sensor at this time

1 Like

Here’s the just of it most of my setup is hidden and tucked away but that’s my controller and the two boxes is what is uses to control devices plugged into it…

I also have it controlling my lights automatically with the quantum sensor hooked up to lma 14 … I too needed an ec 2 for my hlg …

When lights on I can post how the quantum sensor is setup

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of the app with my flower room lights off and ready turn on in a few minutes

4 Likes

For EC/PPM I assume you’re using a hand held device?

2 Likes

Got my veg tent rocking

My milk and cookies I’m taking down Wednesday! Under mammoth 8 bar light

7 Likes

What I use

1 Like

Sick brother, y’all caught me at the wrong time. I’m drinking on this Rip and about to go on a shopping spree :joy:

4 Likes

Using the same hand held meters now, want to get the native trolmaster devices.

1 Like

Aqua x is cool but you can honeslty run all your pumps from the hydro x and solenoid valves sooo until the aqua x can ph on its own then I’ll grab it but for now my hydro x basically does what the aqua x does minus the data

1 Like

Capulators capstone day 61 currently in flush

7 Likes

For 2x2.5 foot tent (space limitation, working with what I’ve got) which of these lights would you recommend? They don’t give dimensions so I don’t know if the 260 is too big… Hoping one of you can advise. Will most likely build out 2 of these tents (veg & flower)

2 Likes

Personally I’d go with the 260 watts but both are good

1 Like

Make sure you get the driver that’s Dimms or though

1 Like

I love my ViparSpectra 600. You may want to check out their 450w. I have both the 600 and the 450, eventually I’ll add the 450 to my tent if I want to add a Air-Pot to my grow.

3 Likes

Looking great!!

1 Like

What light(s) are you running?

1 Like

Appreciate the recommendation I’ll check it. Have done a significant amount of research, these HLGs are hard to beat.

1 Like

ViparSpectra are great, and the 450w will be more than enough light for your tent. The best thing about them is they are pretty damn cheap.

Quick question for those of you who are using the nylon valves. What kind of power adapter are you using to connect them to electricity, or do they come with an adapter? The description on the FF website is a little vague on this.

1 Like