Everything Flora Flex

Underskirt shot and the botanicare reservoir I had to light proof…and my pup is sad he can’t chew on the leaves lol

7 Likes

testing these out with a few of the flavors to see if they flavoring makes a difference from what I read they are all natural plant esters they infuse with the carbohydrate to help bring out the specified terps… and I got the 2.5 gallon for 30 each so why not considering they are like 175 each

6 Likes

Omg!! That happened to me before :frowning: Since then I changed a few things. I check my meter every 2 weeks only cal if needed. Also since I really like this meter I bought a backup probe just in case it fails. I don’t have to go crazy finding one

2 Likes

Plants still look great to me :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah and looking at @chris_barfield plants I really need to get back to defoiliating!
Looking good! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Getting ready for a little seedling transplant to FloraFlex 6 inch pots with pro caps. Since I can’t get FloraFlex Coco going to use Canna Coco for this run.

5 Likes

@Brotherbuddah transfer pants into the floraflex potpros sucks… I keep running into the issue of height the cap wouldn’t stay on I went from the 4 inch to the 8 inch … for me I’m just going to pop or put clones straight into the final pot

3 Likes

@chris_barfield Do you plan on adding a net in?

1 Like

I have been using FloraNectar SugarCane flavor

2 Likes

Naw no nets … for me I need to reach the back of the tent so netting just gets in the way I’ll use yo-yos when they start to get heavy … the power si has my branches super strong … these are all first time grows so I wanna see how they grow before I train

2 Likes

I asked because I was thinking it would be hard with 13 strains and I’m sure they will not all finish the same time making the net in the way.

I have a dozen yo-yo on hand but never used them yet

1 Like

I’m pulling everything at 63 regardless so I do t care about finishing times to be honest this run is really to see if any of these clones are worth keeping …

2 Likes

That’s how you simplify the dilemma :grinning:

I gave the girls a hair cut again last night!! Here is a update!! Any Recommendations?

9 Likes

L👀king good! @Mpower11

I did the same thing this morning…

10 Likes

Looking really nice I think you could even take a few more Fan leafs on the top. Maybe some else can jump in and see if they agree with me or not.

3 Likes

Truth be told I was just getting tired and I was racing the clock before lights out at 11:00 a.m to 11:00pm

2 Likes

I’ve been out of the loop, but looks like you’ve successfully gotten past the initial hurdles, these look so pretty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you! Still slowly defoiliating but I can see the buds starting to develop.
Not bad for my first tent grow!
I love not having to do much but empty water from the dehumidifier every other day.

14 Likes

Not bad at all, they look so uniform too

4 Likes