Everything Flora Flex

5 Likes

First one is Gorilla Bomb, next two are THC Bomb, the last two are Gorilla Bomb.

They weren’t kidding about the resin in the Gorilla genome. I had to pour alcohol on my gloves so I could put down my scissors.

3 Likes

I got something to ask u quick I’m a lil anxious :worried: my light :bulb: is in ky I should receive it any day so I started taking everything out the boxes I bought two separate straps that now I see I should have got more my question is the lights u purchase do they come with there own straps

2 Likes

To the best of my knowledge will will not come with any straps. (I don’t own that light to confirm)

I use 4 straps on my 4 by 4 light…

Really I wouldn’t get worked up if you only have 2 strips. It will work until you get a couple more.

4 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thank u that’s what I needed to know so now I definitely know I got to get a few more thanks :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I finally got to some much needed defoiliation after all the stress & issues they’ve been through!

8 Likes

I’d like to get that too. Getting a 4 x8 tent and I’m looking for something different for a change…
How much and where do I get it… Thanks we’ll learn together

1 Like

What do you mean the tent?

I havent set my 4 x 8 up yet because I threw my back out!

4 Likes

Nice come back… Everything to me looks good

2 Likes

2x4 would be too small and you might not be able. If it was a fall ponics system I would say no to taking two of them off a lot of machines like that or systems sorry wrong with a certain flow current that is set for four and if you put two with a flow current for four you might have problems. But I really don’t know if you would have that kind of problem with this system but it looks a lot like a fall ponics it just gets fed different. Wish I knew more. I wanna look this up. Can you give me a link.
I might be able to build it myself for 1/4th the price. I did the fallponics system… Easy make. The 13.5 gallon buckets were the hardest thing to find

Hard to answer this question because I’m not sure who or what post you are reffering too without a tag! Example: @Merle_Carsten

2 Likes

They are starting to get wicked frosty!

Gorilla Bomb

THC Bomb

8 Likes

@Todd.grobo @Vicc @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo super excited :laughing: look :eyes: what just came in

7 Likes

Epic loot!

5 Likes

Man I’m going for it bro trying to have best quality all around so I can get best quality all around u dig me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

When are you sowing?

2 Likes

U mean assemble it? I’m just waiting on a few more things straps my pots an a couple fans but probably tonight

2 Likes

Sowing is a term used when you start your seed (put water on it)

3 Likes

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3: never heard of that can u explain a lil more :dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I could have said when do you plan to germinate your seeds (same thing)

3 Likes