Day 148
Flower day 45

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

8 Likes

Looks good could have triggered your flowering sooner by going into settings ,sativa takes longer to flower than indica or hybrids ,

Thanks Donnie! Curious why you think I should have went into flower sooner? So that it doesn’t take 6 months to produce crop? My thinking was the bigger the plant, the thicker the stems, the bigger the root ball, then the bigger the flower. So I extended veg big time. Maybe I’ll be wrong! We shall see in a couple of months!! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your results,and the time frame,final weigh,at the end of grow,good growing!

1 Like

Day 155
Flower day 52

Google Photos

Google Photos

4 Likes

Id check your sensors. Something looks off. Do a drain and fill too.

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks!
Just did my weekly drain/fill.

1 Like

Day 163
Flower day 60, still a ways to go it seems.

-pH probe needed calibrated.
-Grobo completely drained nute bottle #4 at last drain and fill (bottle has just been refilled)
-Waiting to see the repercussions of this.

-Photos don’t do justice.
-Regret not trimming down smaller bud sites. Lesson for next time.

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

10 Likes

Day 169
Flower day 66

Patiently waiting for buds to thicken up.

Google Photos
Google Photos
Google Photos
Google Photos

8 Likes

Have you been keeping up with your probe health etc? Just curious as to why there are a lot of “one fingered” leaves and the browning. My last plant started to do that and it was cause I neglected to check my probe often.

2 Likes

No, I have not. Didn’t even think of it until @Todd.grobo mentioned to check sensors on 20200427.

I opened a ticket at that time and all looked fine but it was recommended to do a pH calibration. I had never done one, but I had a kit on hand. I walked through the steps and it needed calibrated. It was able to calibrate itself and did not need replaced, thank goodness.

Also there were several weeks where I had to switch from RO water to distilled water. I am able to refill by RO water again now so I am back to that.

Do you think this is salvageable or is it dead and not going to fill in the buds?

1 Like

Yeah idk about them filling in a lot. My last grow, green crack suffered the same fate. I didn’t check the probe and once I did it was pretty well too late. Now mind you what I did get was amazingly frosty and turned out quite strong and tasty but I did give the probe a clean once I noticed the actual problem etc. So I would just continue but just watch for ripening and not getting huge buds. That’s what I did on mine. I just kept extending until she got where I wanted her, ended up being like 2-3 extra weeks I think. Now, much like me :sweat_smile:, you know for the next grow. I’m just going to check it every drain and fill and do a health check maybe every 2 weeks or something on my next grow (currently germing a seed) and hope for better results. I was too focused on my super cropping, leaves were burning cause they were too close but I didn’t notice the signs of deficiencies (oops :sweat_smile: ) until it was too far in to fully recover. I dont see the ro to distilled and back would affect it too much, not like you went from ro to tap water

2 Likes

Thank you for the intel, champ!!
Really hurts after trying to grow this nearly 3/4 of a full year. Damn.
I submitted “feedback” to have the app remind/force us to do calibration. It’s probably something new growers (such as myself) don’t think about in an ‘automated’ system (until we’ve experienced it ourselves and risk a loss of a huge harvest).

3 Likes

Very good idea imo. Because even I forgot. But never again hahaha

2 Likes

Yeah I totally get putting in all that effort at the start and then the end isn’t what you’d hoped for. But that’s learning my friend, and this is only the beginning :+1: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Question: if he has run 169 days would the browning/color still be normal?

1 Like

Yeah maybe but not over the whole plant, and the leaves going from 7-9 fingers down to one had me guessing something might be off

2 Likes

Got it Thanks!

1 Like

The pH was off cause of the dirty probe exactly like my last grow. Had it been clean and calibrated throughout it would be able to absorb the calmag and nutrients properly. That’s why for my next grow that I start in the coming days I’m going to be on checking it consistently

2 Likes