Durban Poison - Growers Choice - Feminized

Noob question: How do you check your sensors? Is there some sort of a health check that we can do to make sure they’re calibrated correctly before actually taking the time to calibrate them?

2 Likes

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/ph-probe-calibration-reminder/5802/10?u=bplatinum9

3 Likes

Yes for sure, you will need the calibration kit for starters, in case a calibration is needed and it had the test solutions in it as well. Once you have that you go to the maintenance tab on the app and click calibration. It will do a health check and if a calibration isn’t needed then you’re good to go. Otherwise it’ll prompt you to calibrate. The whole process maybe takes 20ish mins if you need to go through it all

2 Likes

I’m terrible with adding things hahaha. So I just typed it all LMAO

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 @Russel_Richardson

Great info…thank you both.

3 Likes

You had just got done typing that one! Lol!

2 Likes

Checking in at Flower Day 70
Can I get an EXTEND please.

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

4 Likes

What kinda scope are you using for your pics?

Not even 5 percent amber. Add 2 weeks

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback!!!

So, newbie question… the plant looks dead. In looking at the leaves (in the few that are left – maybe a mix of a fan leaf slash sugar leaf??), will the plant do anything more or when do these things finally just die?

(I tried to do a google search for “dried out cannabis” but you can imagine those were not the type of pictures I was looking for, hah!)

3 Likes

See
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XNYXQHE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Google Photos

5 Likes

Well they’re not going to recover for sure but they’re probably not getting worse cause you’ve tended to your probe. Once you enter flush they’ll get much worse I assume

1 Like

Show me more photos of varying angles and zooms then.
At this point in the stage it has more to do with is the ph correct so the plant can properly eat. Id maybe do a drain and fill every 2 to 3 days juat for fresh water and nutes.
Make sure your bubbler is working as of this dies now your plant will only last 2 to 3 days.
Leaves drying is normal so dont stress.

2 Likes

OK. I’ve come to find that getting multiple photos in the Grobo from different angles is near impossible, only because once you’ve found your next shot/angle and have focused in, the LED reverts back to its grow spectrum! Lol.

Here’s a video first, followed by more pictures.

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

5 Likes

Leaf discoloration is ok. Keep an eye on your probes. Buds look solid. So definitely soon.

3 Likes

Thank you @Todd.grobo for reviewing!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

nice cutting!..where did you get the large coco pods from?

The coco pod in my Grobo? I buy them from Grobo. Just their regular coco pod, they only sell one kind.

oh ok they too expensive for me lol gotta search around

@omacoder,

(For videos you have to share them on [YouTube] [FaceBook] [Twitter] or something like that first): :video_camera: :wink: :green_thumb:

image ToddYYC Champion

image Russel_Richardson Champion

((#ChampionsGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

--

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes