Durban Poison - Growers Choice - Feminized

Probably 1.5 inches in 6 days.
I need to place a ruler in the Grobo for my photos.

Do you think I need to have her centered more and not so close to the sides?

2 Likes

@omacoder,

(ILoveTheWallClimbIdea): (If It got tall then you know you got it away from the center of the Grobo and away from the [Light]): (Perfection from the start): (:bulb:)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

Durban Poison Grow

--

:wink: :nerd_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Well I didn’t mainline mine, topped twice and my 4 main stalks made their way into the corners, which is what I wanted, but started to grow right against the sides. So I just took my pipe cleaner I was using to do the training and made an “X” pulling them into eachother a little bit until I could loosen and they would stay in place, only took a couple of days. Then I took them off and let her relax, seemed to do the trick for me.

4 Likes

Day 71
Late Veg

5.5" out of 8.5" before flipping

Google Photos
Google Photos

6 Likes

The one thing I hate about this strain is it takes forever to grow lol

3 Likes

Day 73
Late Veg
6" (grew .5" in two days) out of 8.5" before flipping (will be day 83 at this rate, but I presume the older she is the faster she may grow)?

Google Photos

8 Likes

I my grow took 130 days.

2 Likes

Hey shoot me a link to the diary of your grow? I can’t find it? Schedule and yield?

1 Like

Day 78
Late Veg
7" out of 8.5" before flipping

Google Photos
Google Photos

9 Likes

Day 90
Day 1 of Transition
21.5cm (8.5")

Even canopy :ok_hand::+1:
Limited Space
Time to trim fan leaves

Google Photos

Google Photos

9 Likes

your doing so well. great utilization of space

6 Likes

Day 102
Transition
What a mess I have. Lol. Trying my hardest to keep an even canopy. Rotated each mainline a quarter turn as it appears not all were receiving equal light (not a surprise).

Google Photos
Google Photos

4 Likes

mines never got a lot of light in the grobo either bushy plants

2 Likes

I found “Plant bends” tonite and ordered a bag they look like they will be perfect for those that don’t like or can’t tie when bending for mainlining

1 Like

Day 110
Flower

Google Photos

Google Photos

4 Likes

Shes getting big

1 Like

Slowly but surely… You weren’t a kidding a slow grower.

Day 120
Day 17 of Flower

Can you find the 8 colas? (Neither can I, it’s a mess lol). Unfortunately one of them snapped but it seems to be recovering so I’ll let it go a bit longer. I am using the magnets and plant cloth tape to lower lines that are bringing in more height and raise the smaller ones to the light.

The trunks are thhiickkkkk!!

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

5 Likes

Day 127
Flower Day 24

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

9 Likes

Day 134