Durban Poison Grow

Lots

2 Likes

@Mcmanis,

https://support.grobo.io

Did you put in a ((# SupportTicket )):tickets::tickets:?.. ((# SupportTeam )) can look at your Data and see if anything is off on their end, and guide you further on how you can fix this or replace something that isn’t right…

:wink::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Since I’m being forced to remove leaves daily, its opening up the airflow a lot. My humidity with down from 66% to 59% Still too high but better. The dehumidifier should be here Thursday. Hopefully that works. I need leaves to absorb the light lol. I’ll take a pic of the leaves. You can see them a bit in the ones I pulled off before. Dark edges a discoloration.

I’m guessing she just got way to bushy for a sativa and she’s fixing herself. She has tight noses and huge fan leaves. Almost all of my oversized fan leaves are gone. Only normal sized ones now.

1 Like

Here are the pics

![20190409_054811|375x500] @Stephen can you tell me why I’m finding these random leaves lately.

2 Likes

See pm

Could be wrong but that looks like a nutrient burn :man_shrugging:t4:

I just flushed the roots with fresh water. I only used 1/4 strength nutes. I didn’t use all of them only the bloom til the 3rd week flower. I hope no more nute burn.
My humidity is almost back to normal .its down to 50% from 77%. I just got my dehumidifier hopefully it helps.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s nute burn. It usually burns the tips of the leaves like a beige colour not turns them black like that. Could have been from the higher humidity that you said you had, is it still happening?

1 Like

My humidity was down to 50% This morning it was back to 59%. Before I left I plugged in the dehumidifier so I will see if that helps. This morning there were no new wilted or dying leaves so I guess the water change helped. I downloaded the bud app from advanced nutrients it tells when to add additives for growth. So I’m good now I guess. This has been a challenging grow. Cant wait til it’s over. I’m germinating 2 new strains in rockwool right now hope they pop. I’ve had a run of bad seeds.

1 Like

I trimmedtrimmed her and iit all came back. Humidity 55%. Nothing I can do about it.

4 Likes

Dehumidifier isn’t doing anything?

I’m officially flowering!!!
This strain takes forever to grow. By the time it’s done my new seedlings will be almost to harvest.

3 Likes

I solved the nute burn problem. My calculations were way off. Shes good now though. No more bad leaves.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that :facepunch:t4::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#ItsOfficial))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

4 Likes

Its been such a long exhausting ride. I’m glad she made it but damn. I’m at 88 days and only half way done lol. I got 60 days of flower. I’m sticking to shorter strains lol

4 Likes

Ok heres some updated pics.

Shes almost to the ceiling. Shes so bushy I cant even supercrop. I trim her like once a week but shes not thinning out. Just finished first week of flower. Started giving her bud igniter to speed up flowering. Can’t believe I still have 50 days of flowering.

Shes so top heavy I have to hold her up.

3 Likes

Wow looking really good

3 Likes

@Wolf1 took your advice removed all oversized palm sized leaves. She should have a lot of airflow and light coming through now.

My first white hairs

4 Likes

You can definitely see the difference, I would try to remove any leaves that are covering bud sites but take it easy with how much you take off at a time :cowboy_hat_face::+1:t4:

2 Likes