Durban Poison Grow

Trust me I’ve been watching your grow. This is the beauty of photo period Cannabis plants you can extend the grow for as long as you want. Keep this in mind once you go into flowering she is going to stretch about 50-60% she will grow in veg but not like it will when she’s in flowering. But this is all a suggestion just so you know you have options I had an issue with the one I have in my tent which stunted her so I let her go about two months before I put her to flower and I’m very happy with her results

1 Like

7 Likes

Update 3.19

shes exploded in 5 days.

6 Likes

WOW​:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy:@mcmanis well done! Tenacity pays off​:+1::v:

3 Likes

Proud of you

2 Likes

@Mcmanis,

Smooth Sailing :sailboat: from here… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

((#YouSavedHer))…

2 Likes

It was touch and go for a bit. So many times I thought she was dead. But shes a fighter.

4 Likes

Cannabis is some of the heartiest plants I’ve seen lol. I’ve had some outdoor grows “gone bad” and they recovered and some…lol. Amazing plants!

2 Likes

@Mcmanis well done! So proud of you for not giving up on her. Look at her now she is gtg.

2 Likes

I have to rescrog her she exploded again since I trimmed her. 4 days until flowering.

3 Likes

I’d lollipop her more before flower

2 Likes

Based on what the lollipop instructions it say lollipop 12in down. I cut everything below that already. Shes just bushy. She looks bigger than she is because she has massive fan leave they are as big as my hands.

2 Likes

I agree @Osage. It does look a bit thick still. First grow though so you can play around, experiment and find what works for the future

1 Like

Keep in mind she is going to pretty well double in height come flower

1 Like

@Mcmanis,

:wink:

1 Like

I can officially cut no more. I cleaned the bottom and some of the middle. If I cut more she will be Charlie brown x-mas tree.

3 Likes

Do u think I cut too much??

@Mcmanis,

It looks like a ((#Lollipop)) to me… Good Job… :lollipop::green_thumb:

1 Like

She looks so bald. I’m scared I cut too much

2 Likes

@Mcmanis,

She has been through worse… Trust me she’ll be using more energy on giving you buds in the near few days instead of putting the energy in the fan leaves… ((#MainGoalBuds))… :wink:

2 Likes