Durban Poison Grow

Based on what the lollipop instructions it say lollipop 12in down. I cut everything below that already. Shes just bushy. She looks bigger than she is because she has massive fan leave they are as big as my hands.

2 Likes

I agree @Osage. It does look a bit thick still. First grow though so you can play around, experiment and find what works for the future

1 Like

Keep in mind she is going to pretty well double in height come flower

1 Like

@Mcmanis,

:wink:

1 Like

I can officially cut no more. I cleaned the bottom and some of the middle. If I cut more she will be Charlie brown x-mas tree.

3 Likes

Do u think I cut too much??

@Mcmanis,

It looks like a ((#Lollipop)) to me… Good Job… :lollipop::green_thumb:

1 Like

She looks so bald. I’m scared I cut too much

2 Likes

@Mcmanis,

She has been through worse… Trust me she’ll be using more energy on giving you buds in the near few days instead of putting the energy in the fan leaves… ((#MainGoalBuds))… :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll be happy with whatever yields I get. Shes lucky to be alive.

2 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#SheWillSurvive))… :wink:

3 Likes

No you did well, now she’ll focus on bud development. I see you still have a bit of “larf” in between a node or two at the bottom. Do take those as well because she will focus some of her energy building a budsite at that/those locations, but it will be fairly useless in the end. Better to let her focus on top bud production. Otherwise you did a nice job. Give her a few days and if she isn’t back to growing wild then extend veg another few days. :+1::v::beer::beer:

6 Likes

Shes experiencing some shock. I woke up to several leaves curled up and wilting at the bottom. I guess the ones I didn’t cut. The rest are still normal. I did a water change just so she could get some fresh nutes. Way harder to do when shes scrogged. Jason added a week to her veg so she can get out of shock before flower.

6 Likes

I forgot to take a picture this morning going to Disney for a week. She is currently up to the 2nd fan. Can’t wait to see where she is when I get back.

5 Likes

You probably won’t even recognize her! :slight_smile: Have fun!

3 Likes

I’ve only been away from her for 1 full day and I miss her. It’s sad that I’m missing a plant lol.

4 Likes

Finally came back from vacation. My has exploded in thickness and height. Way past the 2nd fan. I was worried about what to remove but I had a ton of dead leaves and underbrush to clean up.

Shes good for the next couple of weeks. That pruning should do her good. I didn’t do too much but there is enough for light to get through.

dead leaves

New profile

New haircut.
thicker stem/stalk.

6 Likes

Lookin good Dom, keep on keepin on​:fu::+1::joy:

1 Like

Hey guys Im noticing the edges of my lower leaves are drooping and turning black. What’s going on, could the humidity be doing that as well. I’m losing leaves daily.

Pics

2 Likes