Drying Mode with Auto

So the only setting is for a photoperiod drying mode. Does it matter if I am drying and curing a Auto with this recipe?

1 Like

Drying mode is for all plants. Doesnt matter on genetics.

2 Likes

Right on. Thank you sir. How do you think this plant looks. Seem like the right person to ask. Day 68 of Gold Leaf Auto from ILGM

1 Like

Looks small. Not enough light?

It’s a 1200 w light on 20 on 4 off schedule. ??

Turned off light to take photo

That plant is sorta scragly looking. I assume it waz to do with lighting.

Well that stinks. This light was highly suggested to me. And i was doing what told. They cant all be winners i guess. One day I will figure it out. Lol

1 Like

I have minimal tent growing experience, but my experience has shown me that lighting would lead to a plant looking like that. Is it too high above your plant? Can you lower it closer? Maybe @Bplatinum9 has a suggestion?

2 Likes

Could also be genetics!
Or moving through the stages too quickly.
Hard to say without a picture of your light and souroundings.
I keep my light between 12-18" away at all times.
Because its more likely to be your lights…
This is the light I use…

Electric Sky 300 V2

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo do you see the sac that his plant is in?

Could that be restricting to the plants growth?
I would have opened the sack before putting it into the coco/dirt.

2 Likes

those are the not so worth your money cocopods walmart sells. I dont use them as they dont allow plants to grow. Even carrots, beets and other vegetables dont grow properly, stopped using them years ago. I didnt catch that on first glance, but i think thats your culprit.

3 Likes

Yeah I figured, so he should change his growing medium before changing his light source to be sure!

2 Likes

The light source is a King LED light. It’s in all the recks. And i mean i should have stated. My plant one morning was drooping every where and I was able to bring it back from the brink! So that’s Prob the stress. The pod I’m using is from the company/website apotforpot - and i have read great things. So this is confusing

not all products are up to snuff ya know. Its ok, learn and let live. I would just go in the dirt. If your worried about dirt, i did use Foxfarms this summer and my plant was massive until i pulled it being a male. I will get more dirt for next summers grow as i thought it was perfect. Let it be freeeeeee :slight_smile:
this was 60 days grow time.

2 Likes

And they said to stick in the dirt - never to break it open. Good suggestion

1 Like

I just started using Fox Farm the other day. Seems fantastic

2 Likes

3 Likes

You’re very helpful. Thank you

2 Likes

just fyi, you do not NEED to add nutrients until flower stage and even then id start low. The dirt is amazing. great stuff. I put a lemon tree in it in spring and its huge now.

1 Like