Dr. Grinspoons.....Got em! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok all so being in the states limits my ability to buy a specific strain Iโ€™ve been dying to get a hold of but those who have it now donโ€™t ship to, or take payment from residents of the states. This strain is from Barneyโ€™s farm, and they have it now. As does delicious seeds, and a few others. My problem is neither true north, nor seedsman have it availableโ€ฆ:ever it seems. So if someone wants to help me out we can work something out. Iโ€™m willing to pay a premium, within reason of course. If you are able to order from Barneyโ€™s or delicious seeds, I would love your help. The strain is Dr. grinspoons heirloom sativa # 5 and I want to grow her in the worst/best way. Here is a pic of this unique lady:

Please help :pray::pray::pray::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Email me at industrialx@shaw.ca and we can figure something out

2 Likes

So seedsman is going above and beyond. Ruth understands Barneyโ€™s farm has grinspoon seeds but are only selling them retail on their site so their purchasing department couldnโ€™t get any. However I just got word from her stating she is going to ask them to sell her a 10 pack as a one off then get them to me. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: they allow her to do so!!! :+1::v::exploding_head::dizzy_face: Talk about customer service!!!

5 Likes

That strain looks super interesting

2 Likes

I sure hope Barneyโ€™s lets Ruth from seedsman buy that 10 pack for me. I have dreamed of growing her for years!

3 Likes

I spent some time searching. It seems that strain is available from seedbanks in Europe but they donโ€™t ship to North America and the seedbanks in NA donโ€™t seem to get supply or not very often. Interestingly enough you can pretty much find any of their other strains. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep, those other banks may have had them, but most donโ€™t and those that do have a very limited amount. Barneyโ€™s pretty much always had a supply, but the strain is being discontinued, not sure if for good.

1 Like

Interesting, doesnโ€™t look like a high yielder but if the quality makes up for it I guess it would be ok. Need a mother plant if they are going to discontinue and clone for ever more.

2 Likes

The smoke is an absolute game changer. It grows into little compact โ€œpearlsโ€ with many on the plant. Not sure about cloning this girl. Will need more expert advice on that, but I do plan on seeding one plant so as to ensure the strain doesnโ€™t die.

2 Likes

Im not an expert on mothers for clones but Iโ€™d imagine a regular seed (not feminized) and if the clone always come from the mother you wonโ€™t get generational degrading. What say you @Stephen ?

1 Like

Agreed there, but my concern is that it might be more difficult to clone this type of โ€œplantโ€ as she is nor like a little tree. Iโ€™ll have to grow her out first to see

1 Like

If you get a solid female in your seeds, then by all means keep her in a mother chamber and clone away. You will be good for years. Combining a male with your female to produce seeds will start to see some drift and complexity come into your gene pool.

Let us know if you find any!

Stephen

4 Likes

Ok so here is the latest response from Ruth at seedsman:

8 Likes

Tenacity and perseverance pay off. Iโ€™ll wait for seeds in hand before I celebrate, but talk about customer serviceโ€ฆwow Iโ€™m impressed. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Found this todayโ€ฆ

5 Likes

Wow what they did with one plant is crazyโ€ฆ

1 Like

Did you scroll down and see his ph data? 7.0 pretty high eh! She is beautiful though, although not like the pic on Barneyโ€™s

2 Likes

And sheโ€™s drinking 1.5 gallons every 24 hrs lol

2 Likes

Stephen,

I love that site too. Lots of strains in different stages. Good info on that site too. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

Wtfthats 1 plantโ€ฆdamn son

3 Likes