Dr. Grinspoons.....Got em! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That’s awesome! Lol. Hope you get the seeds!

2 Likes

The good Dr. Grinspoons has arrived. Let me tell you it was no easy task and I wouldn’t have been able to get it done, were it not for Ruth at seedsman. She went above and beyond getting me these seeds, as she had to call in a favor over at Barney’s farm just to get the seeds sent to her then she sent them in a big liad of seeds to the states so they would be less likely to get snagged by customs, then they repacked them and sent them to me. Took about 6 weeks all said I think, but here they are, and I am one happy man:

6 Likes

I followed this all the way.
Glad to see you get your hands on them. I had a similar experience with Gorilla seed bank and they were exceptional making sure my order came through. Score 1 for the good guys!

1 Like

Apparently there will be no more :cry::cry::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Man this has been the wildest ride for seeds ever for me!! I’m gonna have to make my own seeds now, but I have ten so I should be able to crank out a couple hundred when I grow her out! That will be fun, and hopefully work out. I love the excitement, stress, and the end result of accomplishment!! :+1::v::exploding_head::scream::exploding_head:

1 Like

@Osage no more? What do you mean by that?

Meaning, Barney’s farm is selling their last bit, and they won’t have anymore!! There are still some for sale, but from what I’ve heard and what Ruth told me they are only selling what they have retail on their site, and not bulk to other seed banks. That’s why it was such a hassle getting them. They don’t ship to the states anymore without weird payments and when they are gone, they are gone!!! Bummer but ima make as many as I can with 5 of them.

Mother plant and clone. :thinking:

Yep but seeding her too

2 Likes

Bummer. Good luck!!

Here is the reply I just got from Ruth at seedsman:

Not sure if you Canadians can get some sent from Barney’s, but if you can, get em before they are all gone.

4 Likes

Nope

Not all is lost we got some good breeders here too. It sucks that a strain is being retired and I’m curious to why? I’m a big fan of some BC breeders, I think they are some of the industry leaders it genetics and some of their strains are also rare to get but I’ve snagged some via inventory alerts and they quickly sell out again.

Keep us posted on results.

2 Likes

What are you gonna cross her with? Looks like you have 10 female beans…

Stephen

1 Like

I’d actually defer to you on that one. What do you think would theoretically be best to cross her with? I sure would hate to muddy the genetics.

1 Like

This would actually be a really good smokers lounge first topic. What would you cross with Dr. Grinspoons heirloom sativa, a 100% sativa, from what I understand. And why??

1 Like

Your gonna make feminized seeds??

1 Like

That’s the idea, but I won’t mess with those seeds until I have a solid plan.:+1::v:

1 Like

If you ever need a tester let me know bro!!

Good to see that this strain is still on the market! Seedsman and true north carries the Barney brand almost a half year later. Does anyone know if they still plan on discontinuing them?

1 Like

I was told they were discontinuing the line. Not sure of the specifics, but Ruth at seedsman was great. She bought them from Barney’s, for them shipped to her, then she put them in a bulk seed order to Colorado, and they were then shipped on to me. It took a long time and we weren’t 100% sure they’d make it, but they did. Ruth gave me the best customer service I’ve ever had :+1::v::joy::exploding_head::scream:

1 Like