Dosidos strain flower - Harvest/ Smoke Review

Hi all been awhile since I posted. Today is day 85 flower day 32.(upload://wuWhI18BHQYFjVkTd0njt3ibcP3.jpeg)

15 Likes

I noticed my plants leaves starting to change see photos below. So not sure if this is a big deal? Nute bottles are all dispensing.

Any info would be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Health check on the probe for sure.

And idk if you need to or not but lollipop the bottom cause nothing worth keeping will come from down there, direct energy to your main colas theoretically

6 Likes

Agreed @Russel_Richardson looks like a pH issue. Could also be slight nutrient deficiency of some sort. Leaves do tend to yellow during flowing as the plant pushes more energy to bud sites and less to leaves. That said I do not think that is the case here, the plant doesn’t appear to be near that stage.

4 Likes

I just finished a grow and my leaf tips were also looking like it had slight nute burn. Overall- didn’t effect or ruin the grow. I also clipped some of the leaves that looked like they should no longer be part of the plant.

As mentioned, may want to lollipop a bit so plant has more energy to focus on more big buds vs popcorn lower ones that may ripen slower.

4 Likes

Hi All,
Thanks for all the responses. I noticed a other grows that turn out that way closer to harvest time. I am a few weeks from that. So just hoping I can make it until than before having to do a proper cleaning of pH probe. Water ph goes in at 6. This was my first grow so only topped and light trimming thru grow. Just letting machine do its thing. And taking notes thank you all for the advice. Happy growing!!

4 Likes

@AandM-farms Your on day 32 correct? I would encourage u to get a support ticket… Thats is little early for this type of cultivar to have that type of yellowing. Possible early stages of lockout. A support ticket wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

Ok Thank you for your reply.

Did water change and little trim. I did add another week to flower because she’s not ready. With Grobo recipe today would of been last day of flower. I only added Hydroguard and Revive.

5 Likes

Very nice!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:

Hi Adrian:
:eyes: like we have the same strain growing!!! I’m in day 11 of flowering…check her out just changed out the water: got a :dog2: hair on my bud. Lol

8 Likes

Nice looking good. :+1:

2 Likes

@AandM-farms,

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

7 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Update day 99 flush day 1. Water change did not add hydroguard or revive. So I have been having some heat issues since we are having a heat wave in Cali. 59 days of flower total. DeeDee’s tricomes are mostly cloudy and the amber is starting to come along as well

10 Likes

Update harvest day tomorrow… Little update of pics from water change on Monday. Dealing with high temps 70-82, high rh (42-55) and res. Temps (70-75)unfortunately.

7 Likes

Got the hedge clippers oiled up​:joy::eyes::ok_hand:very nice and enjoy!!!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you Mark :+1::grin:

Hi all ,
Harvest day , entered dry mode.
Split stem during 1st week transition. Put some aloe vera and wrapped. Didn’t phase Dee Dee she was fighter all the way thru. During each haircut would be sad for 14 mins. Back to praying to the lights lol.
I used hydroguard (5ml)/ Revive (5ml)/ Recharge (1/2 teaspoon 1-3 weeks)(1/4 teaspoon stopped using week 5 flower).
I will send update of weight and review of grobo once dried.

(upload://aLR9fc4v9PGE8x9BNkRKzy9qcuA.jpeg)

6 Likes