Dosidos strain flower - Harvest/ Smoke Review

Solid harvest guys! Great work!

2 Likes

Thank you can’t wait to see how yours turned out. Love the green on your :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

That’s fantastic!!! Love the biomass

2 Likes

- - -

@AandM-farms,

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all, total weight 41.3 grams no big colas all popcorn buds. Sugar leaf 6 grams. This was my 3rd try. 1st grow lasted 3- weeks then root died off. 2nd grow just a dud seed didn’t pop. 3rd time I germinated seed in RO water for 48hrs in cup seed tail popped out and I planted in Coco pod. Ran into heat issues so I know water temp. was up as well. High rh (42-55) could never really get it under 45. Week 10 grobo nutes didn’t dispense. It was 2nd time. So I just kind of let it go because plant looked good. Also week 11 nutes dispensed but Cal mag didn’t. This is my 1st indoor grow. So I just topped plant, trimmed for better airflow feed preventive measures
Hydroguard,Recharge,Revive. Who knows if they worked out because I didn’t mix as to per instructions I have seen lately. Split stem by accident right before transition. Also I noticed my branches/stems not strong couple snapped very easily. So hopefully next grow will produce more. I appreciate everyone’s feedback just taking notes to learn more. I still need to learn how to defoliate and lollipop :grin: ! Review as far as set it and forget it not happening. Unfortunately for those who want just that will be a little more time before that happens.The grobo is good experience for myself. I think I would of loved to go straight tent. But this experience is helpful to learn about nutrients and pH ,EC, and how to work with dwc growing. Instead of just jumping right into the tent. Could of saved $1k but it’s all a learning experience. Grobo team is fast to respond and AG community is so helpful whenever you have any questions or concerns. IMG_20200807_211720073|666x500

11 Likes

Smoke test !!!

4 Likes

Enjoy it. Smoke :dash: :sunglasses:it looks way way better than my Dos Si Dos which goes into flush today… keep you posted. Ditto on the tents!!! Grobo is a great semester at school, the machine is a very very expensive Text book, and the community is comprised of wonderful classmates!!! That’s my assessment…

5 Likes

Great assessment, I share your sentiments.

2 Likes

You guys did a great job and based on what I’ve seen, you’re going to crush your next grow. I too am planning out my jump to a small tent(s) setup and for the time being I look forward to continuing to learn with my grobo. I give them major props for developing a great concept, it is by far the most formidable grow box the world has ever seen. With time and feedback from AG, I think they will end up with a near perfect product soon enough.

P.s. I believe one of if not the wisest move they’ve made to date was starting this incredibly successful forum. You guys are all rockstars. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

No I want to wait at least 30 days of curing before I :fire: up. But strong citrus smell and sticky fingers is making it hard not to test. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you I extended my flower an extra week cause it did need some extra time. Also add an extra 5 days to flush get some of the white hairs to darken and sink in. I hear you bro :+1:
Also I have read that Dosidos strain is not a big producer but can put out some quality bud. And is 8-10 week flower time.

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it. Yes, I agree with you just the beginning… but it still can produce strong product. And yes everyone in this community is awesome. Thanks again for your feedback.

4 Likes

Hi all
Little smoke test review. All I can say is wow 19 days of curing and taste is amazing, strong citrus smell is dreamy and it will leave you well medicated. I am from Cali so I tend to go for high thc in dispensary. Usually the top cultivation -whoasiwhoa 31 % or atleast what they test at😉. And I have to say it would definitely be right up in that alley maybe not 31% but quality and flavor. Also smokes really good. Can’t wait until cured for 30 days. Happy Growing

6 Likes

Nice I love do si dos!

2 Likes

That is do-si-dos correct? I’m currently growing the same strain and about to harvest rn when I get off of work I cant wait to see my end results. Hopefully it’s a good yield considering this is my first grow

5 Likes

Nice congrats :+1:t3:yes my first successful grow was a dosidos strain. She was very sticky and tasty. Enjoy !! Happy Growing!!!

3 Likes

Very nice grow!!! I just completed harvesting my Dos Si Dos in the tent (5 gallon) still have a 7 gallon left to do!!! Nice grow in your Grobo!! Really sticky!

3 Likes