Day 27 flowering, check her out!

Hi all! Wanted to drop on by with some progress. Day 27 flowering and she is looking might fine!

Thanks!

6 Likes

She’s looking great! What strain is that, and how many days are left on your recipe? I’d assume another 14-30 for that if you haven’t, most have to extend grows prior to flushing. I don’t think it would be very enjoyable to smoke by then from a curing perspective. But that’s just from what I’m imagining based on my last experience and the current one.

1 Like

@GreenBean2019,

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

--

@GreenBean2019,

(CouldYouPleaseLoadSomeFreshPicsForYourFriendsHere): (PrettyPlease): (IWantToSee): (:eyes:)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: looks good

3 Likes

Looks super healthy :+1:. I would start cleaning up the bottom,big leaves and lower branches that won’t make the stretch. So as to not waste time and nutes on stuff you’ll just cut off in the end :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! She is GRizzly Purple. I have approx 7 days left in flowering. It seems I will most likely have to extend a few additional days before flushing.

I appreciate that!

1 Like

Wait you have 7 days left of flower and you don’t have any buds yet? Or am I missing something? Lol

3 Likes

Are you looking at the last pic? Go to the top pic, he progressed the pictures backwards.
It still looks like late veg and not flower!
Maybe he meant late veg and not flower.

1 Like

No I’m looking at all the pics. But it was said to extend flower a couple days before flush and that’s where I’m confused. Cause it’s going to need like 4+ weeks of there’s no visible buds

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson @Bplatinum9 I had an issue early in the grow - nutrient #5 wasn’t dispensing. I probably need to extend a minimum of two weeks. Should I be worried I don’t see any buds as of yet? I will get a closer photo later if that helps.

2 Likes

Do you have and pistils coming out yet? The white hairs? If you don’t then it’s going to be at least 4 weeks

1 Like

No :frowning:

1 Like

Yeaahhh… You’re going to need looooots of time still. At least a month I’m going to guess if not a month and a half :man_shrugging:

It doesn’t have any sacks does it?? Like the beginnings of a male?

1 Like

I don’t believe there are any male sacks. They look more like pollen bulbs, right? I think it just got stuck from the lack of nutrients / hopefully the pistils do blossom soon

2 Likes

It will just take longer! Keep us posted!

2 Likes

What is the current recipe you are running? This is where to find it:

Reviewed your first post about this grow and it looks like you were given the autoflower warning when starting the grow, but might only have a feminized seed?

I wonder if this one is still vegging on 18 hrs light schedule? That’d explain why no pistils yet (and why there wouldn’t be any until that is fixed).

2 Likes

You’re right, didn’t think about that. The recipe is: Grizzly Purple Auto. And the seed is actually a feminized. Is there a way to fix / adjust to the proper needs?

1 Like

If there isn’t a photo recipe for it you’ll need to select generic hybrid or indica depending on what she is. And I would put a ticket to get it sorted.

You could end your grow, start a new one and shift right to transition, not flower. Cause she hasn’t even begun the process yet. So from here I would expect 6-8 more weeks to finish sadly

2 Likes

I appreciate the feedback. Would that be the easiest, end the grow and start a new one?

The see I bought was the Blim Burn Grizzly Purple FEM. Not Auto Fem. Its “Mostly Sativa” so I’ll select generic sativa? And go straight to the transition period?

Thank you very much for the help!

1 Like