Day 13 of 14 of early vegetation

Growing Bigfoot Glue from a seed! Have you heard of it? Tell me what you think! I think it looks beautiful🔥 first time growing in the best place in the world take a guess haha🎤

image|375x500

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Looking really healthy! Keep up the good work! And keep us posted!!! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

If you have new Grobo please put your coco pod flush with the lid next grow so you dont start to have dampening off or water level issues next grow. Too late for this one so if you begin to notice anything out of whack post asap and let us take a peek! Best of luck to you! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Glad I read this. I was going to put it down in like I’ve seen so many others. What happened with the device that the new ones should be flush?

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

Many others I’ve seen have pushed their pods down further into the holder or whatever it’s called. Seen you guys saying that if it’s a new version that you don’t have to push it down in as far. That it should be flush. I was just curious to what had changed that there’s not a need to do that anymore

3 Likes

This is my first grow everything has been beautiful with the pod pushed down. I didn’t even know where to put the pod it didn’t come with instructions haha but it’s been a great grow so far I have no complaints

2 Likes

The original Grobo was designed differently and that was one of the things that in the last version was changed.
Grobo is forever expanding and has been known to make upgrades to their products and their machine.
The first box had a sticker that showed you were to put the pod because it sat kinda low in the lid.

2 Likes

The instructions are built into the app when you set up or you can find them under Grobo on YouTube also located on the support page.

Yea the instructions said look at the sticker And If no sticker then put coco pod lined up with rim I was confused so I just pushed it down after I looked on this site and saw the sticker on someone else grow. I know now and I will get better. So far no problems and I hope it comes out great I will line up with rim next run and see if it makes a difference, I’m hoping I can get some extra inches of grow Haha.

2 Likes

That would be a blessing I’ll be watching!!! :eyes::seedling::pray:

1 Like

Yes that would be a blessing. What stage would you recommend I start taking off big leaves? I’m just letting everything grow. I’ll take more pics when I get home later today.

1 Like

Late veg stage is a good time to start.
Here are some reads…

4 Likes

I appreciate you BP9

1 Like

Anytime! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like