Day 13 of 14 of early vegetation

4 Likes

Hey @coachpolee25

Looking good, try using a flash when you take your pics, it will take care of the “blurple” lighting and give you a much clearer image of your plant.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Looks great, question: are the tubes in your nutrient bottles reaching the bottom of the bottles? Perhaps push them into the bottles to keep them out of your way?

I have had no problem with the tubs they have not been in the way

Copy that, so long as they reach the bottom of your bottles and they aren’t kinking/giving your pumps any problem then it’s no worries Coach!

1 Like

Thanks for keeping me aware SWSVIC can’t wait to show you the final product in some months from now I’m amazed with this grobo

2 Likes

Love it man, agreed super fun learning tool!

1 Like

First day of transition

2 Likes

It’s getting bigger

5 Likes

Very symmetrical, nice work.

1 Like

I’m on day 2 of flowering

She’s taking her sweet time to show you some flowers.

Is that good or bad?

Not necessarily bad, just going to take you a little longer to finish with a decent yield. Plant looks healthy, you just may have to exercise a little extra patience.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip I’m in no rush

1 Like

Wow really nice!!! She’s taking off on you😎

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s a jungle didn’t top but I been taking care of it to make it rumble. PS my nutrition on two bottles have ran out is that good or bad :anguished::frowning_face_with_open_mouth::open_mouth:

I’m thinking once you get your plant to a stage that looks like it’s ready for buds. Make it bud out you have full control. Use the app that’s what it’s on your phone for. You don’t have to top or wait all them days control it yourself with the help of technology grobo offers. You have to maintain your plant and grow it how you feel thats what GROBO all about. LESSON LEARNED AND TAUGHT. From AP. Just higher me. Ps YOU CAN BEND YOUR PLANTS IF IT GETS TO TALL WHEN THEY ARE A GOOD STRENGTH JUST DONT TEAR THEM. Or bend them for fun or just to learn. Theses plants are so strong. This is my first grow.