Day 11 nothing sprouting?

Hello this is my first grow … I’m on day 11 and see nothing sprouting ? I’ve taken the top of the coco pod off BMW to investigate and see white ? What is my next step ? Is it not growing ? It now says vegetation so I’m not sure what to do next… this strain is a AK-47. I would appreciate all the help to let me know …thanks… my Temps in the grobo average 73 degrees and water temp around 69…

2 Likes

Is that seed popped or just look like a seed. If just a seed start over, bad seed. If a leaf is popping it might need help.
At day 10 though you should have had something so id be likely to reset since so new and problems already

2 Likes

Thanks ToddYYC maybe it’s a bad seed , when I look at it . It looks as if it popped but just white? In your experience is it best to germinate inside grobo or in another way?

I only germinate in the pods. I just had 2 back to back fail but i think they got damaged in shipping so its all good. They opened to show the white seed but ultimately was slimy and nothing popped.
Failures do happen.
Ill use the new pod tray when it arrives and let yeah know how she goes.

3 Likes

Thank You ToddYYC for the super fast response , Thanks for the help much appreciated and for sure let me know how that Grobostart works …

3 Likes

@Manny,

• (What I Would Have Done Is Go Back To Germination, Give It A Small Drip Of Water On Top Of Seed Hat, -And- Give It Some Time To Do It’s Thing): (How Did You Deal With This Issue Manny):? :question:

- - -

@Manny,

• (Two of Us Growers At Least, Noticed That The Fibers In The [Coco-Pod] Strangling The Root):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Hi Barb, I didn’t try that, it’s my first grow and didn’t know what to do, i was gonna let it ride out til Sunday and then start over again, but if you you think this will help, its worth a try. Did that happen to you?

1 Like

Manny, too use the 1/2 tap daily top water during germ. Make sure you have coco pod on top of seed as well to hold that moisture close.

I had excellent results with a white widow doing this. Until I manhandled them cocoa pod a bit too much. :roll_eyes:

My second seed “popped” in 8 hrs, grew a nice little tail in 2 days…then split itself in two and died.

Here’s to try number 3!!

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks … 1/2 tap water?

TSP. Teaspoon.

Foiled by the auto correct again. Why can’t I just think my thoughts at this gadget and be done with it? :rofl:

1 Like