Code red HELP

Day 15 white widow 2nd attempt it’s not looking good and I don’t know why! I’m ready to start over again16077985247952819553857001656648|375x500

2 Likes

Your coco is to wet. push it up around 2 inches above the lid level. Place a small supplemental fan and aim it at coco pod.

8 Likes

Looks like pod might be oversatured . Any champions please chime in. Good luck and Happy Growing!!

4 Likes

Do you think I should start over she looks pretty small for day 15 compared to other pics I’ve seen

Can you post a few more pictures of the leaves and the stem? I agree with Fresh to push the cocopod up.

Let’s see more pics of the plant and then we can think about continuing or starting a new seed.

3 Likes

I agree with @Fresh. You can gently squeeze the coco pod to remove the excess water. I’ve done this before but be very careful not to damage your plant.

3 Likes

Try to get an extra fan point to coco pod for that extra drying help and be gentle when you push up the coco pod up as @Fresh suggested

2 Likes

@Dee_Dee,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Save Your Plant From [DampingOff]):

• (I Would Investigate The Seedling From The Inside): (Some Times The [Coco-Pod] Strangles The Root With A Hair Fiber):

Chad_Johnson

LossOurGreenCrackGrow

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes