Damaris 2nd grow - blueberry Auto ILGM

So I started a new grow in Damaris (Grobo 1) and decided to try Blueberry Auto.

Aarti (Grobo 2) has the Bergman’s Gold Leaf fem going. I am thinking that I may keep Damaris growing autos and Aarti growing feminized.

7 Likes

Well crap. Still something wrong with my system. Grobo is working on it. But going to have to abandon this grow. Gives me a chance to try the Start. I am thinking of trying God’s Gift. I have too many strains to choose from. I kind of went overboard buying seeds.

2 Likes

I too went overboard buying seeds. I now have too many strains but I’m gonna try them all :muscle:t4: My next grow will be blue cheese in the grobo

2 Likes

We need to set up a little seed trading page :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d be all over that my dude! If we started a thread for seed trading, is that against some sort of rule? If not we should do that!!

3 Likes

I also have a plethora of seeds from ILGM. Would love a 0kace to trade.
@BeeDubya I wish these would have worked out for you. I would have liked to watch the results. I have both the blueberry auto and the goldleaf fem from ILGM… :frowning:

2 Likes

The Gold Leaf is thriving. At least the failure was early in the grow. I can live with that. Definitely love having two Grobos.

6 Likes

Trying to procure a second device at the moment…

2 Likes

I’m checking with support to make sure I can give you a proper answer to this question! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Much appreciated @Bplatinum9!

:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Verdict is in and its a no go for legal reasons and various location restrictions!
Sorry allgrowers!!! If things change I’ll be sure to notify you but for now let’s keep everyone safe!!! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

What about if we trade adult novelty souvenirs? :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol! :no_bell: no trading zone! :no_entry_sign:

2 Likes