CVault and Boveda packs for curing or storage?

Does anyone use the CVault storage container for curing or storage? I have one and use Boveda humidity packs with it.

4 Likes

My best opinion on what’s best I use is pop top mason jars with the boveda packs and burping… cheap by bulk on Amazon best of luck! Those work great for me come many sizes!

5 Likes

My new 8 liter, up to a pound roughly, cVault finally came, takes 2 size 67 Boveda packs. This should be large enough to hold my entire grow to cure, then I can move some to the smaller 4 liter cVaults for consumption. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes I have 2 large ones ordered them off amazon and actually re hydrated some older bud I was hanging on too, they work very well!

1 Like

Can not go wrong with c-vault @TheDogMan

2 Likes

Much better I have found than burping and always at that consistent humidity, no light leaks, air tight!

1 Like

I have a good bit like that too from the dispensaries and sometimes it might look like it is a little dried out, but once you put in the grinder and it opens up, they are nice even after a year in it.

1 Like

I like having everything all in one, less fuss, only 1 thing to open now and then. I do have some mason jars too, but am used to using cVaults. Maybe the old school way, not sure, but everyone I know uses them.

2 Likes

Another reason why I dont like to use glass. This is the 2nd one in not even a year, I hardly even touched it. Did nothing but pick it up and set it on the counter and opened the lid. I threw all the rest out after this, never again will I use glass for anything.

1 Like

Don’t you love it! yes please use metal for now on!

1 Like