Just Started my 1st grow

Last message before this u asked if i had probe solution n tap water.

I was saying i do not have the solution but i do have plenty of tap water

1 Like

Hey…do u know if anyone has ever lost power in thier home? We have a power outage. Im day 3 out of 5 on harvest

What stage are you in? Drying?
There are six stages you can be in and in harvest there is only cleanup, sanitize and cut down. Drying is under recipes.

|. Stages
|1 : Germination
|2 : Early Vegetation
|3 : Late Vegetation
|4 : Transition
|5 : Flower
|6 : Flush

1 Like

My bad…im in Dry day 3 out 5

If your in dry mode with no power I would take it out and hang it up somewhere you can get a breeze so it doesn’t mold
Or if you have a power pak you can plug a fan into.
I always keep a power source around for this reason, this is mine:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NB63H1X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Nevermind…its back on. I will look into getting one of those

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9…as u know i dont know anything about growing. Im learning thanks to u and the rest of the growers on here.

But what is the process of drying? I didn’t want to check, but couldn’t help myself. The buds are dry to the touch. Crumbling. Do u know whats going on or what happened or is this natural?

1 Like

Do you have any pictures of before and after?
If I’m not mistaken you should be around day 4 of 5
Are all the buds the same dryness?
If you feel your buds have gotten too dry you can fix that in the curring process with a Boveda humidity pack inside your mason jar.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JV27MFY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Beginning…

Dryer…

Mason/Boveda…

3 Likes

I put it in a c-vault n a boneva pack in it too. U think it can come back

1 Like
4 Likes

@Todd.grobo

Dunno bro. Not a fan of the boveda packs as i find they influence the taste personally. I dont use them.

1 Like

Fill the jar to 75 % fill only lots of room for air on top
Burp it daily

3 Likes

O.ok

1 Like

finally finished with “Just Started my first grow”. Got a lot of work to do to up my yields. Got 1 1/2 oz. Looks great. Smells great

14 Likes

~~~

@Jay_Peso,

- - - [2021-07.29]:

@TheDogMan,

--

4 Likes

Hey @Jay_Peso,

Awesome work over there! (Thanks for the help Champions) 1.5 ounces is great on your 1st run as a beginner. The buds look great, enjoy the fruits of your labours!

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

Thank you…I’m kinda disappointed of the amount. But the quality looks awesome. Looks better in person. Can’t wait to share my smoke report

3 Likes

Don’t worry about the amount yet man. Now you just gotta try different techniques to maximize the potential of the box :+1:. Looks like you got some dense nugs

2 Likes

Yea…you right. It is…top shelf quality

1 Like