Critical Purple Auto.... the repeater

im on day 78 … my first grow. Also Critcal Purp Auto. Prob wanna do a photo next time.

4 Likes

Yea, no doubt. Just another prime example of how autos (and more specifically the critical purple strain) just grow and grow and grow. Lol. Im hoping to at least create a different experience than most have had with this strain

5 Likes

Looks like @SilverGrobo came through! Thanks again! The root was definitely all balled up. I lost a small part of the root when opening it up. It was all tangled and webbed through the pod in that area. I was able to save most of the root and I was able to get it straightened back down the pod (all the root in the picture was saved. There was more intertwined in the pod that I couldn’t pull free). I also will run heat overnight tonight in that room to see if that helps and will analyze in the morning. Luckily I’m not far in and I have one more critical purple seed if this girl doesn’t pull through. I also brought my pod up just a touch.

6 Likes

Was hoping it would be neat but never again do i use an auto

1 Like

@Chad_Johnson,

- - -

@Chad_Johnson,

• (I Would Put In [Germination] Until She Is Strong Enough To Take In The Nutrients From [EarlyVeg.]):

- - -

@Chad_Johnson,

- - -

@Chad_Johnson,

• (You Are Trying To Dry Out Your [Coco-Pod] You Could Scoop Out Water To The middle Fill Line): (-Also- With ‘Your Own AirStone’ You Can Strategically Face It In A Way To Point The Bubbles to Shoot Across The Tank Instead Of Directly Up Under The Plant): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Hey everyone! Im hoping for a Christmas miracle… if I had more grows under my belt, I’d almost certainly scrap this and start over. However, as much as I want to grow a “perfect plant” with max yield, I would rather learn how to work through hardships even if it extends time and/or limits my yield. So with that said, is there anything anyone would suggest for me to try to save this? I was out of town for that past 5 days so its been on its own… I’m 99.999% sure the issue is due to how I planted the germinated seed. I know I broke part of the root off with my last adjustment. I dont think I disturbed it this time, but you can see where the root is growing out of the side of the cocopod. I did just raise the pod up slightly more for now but would love any insight if there is any to offer. As always, thanks everyone!
20201224_182424

6 Likes

Damn @Chad_Johnson sorry to see this… seems like a tough situation to be in especially after the previous try :[ I honestly am not too sure what to do myself.

I feel like the root is trying to go downwards, just looks like it’s having a hard time finding it’s way.

Maybe if you can increase humidity inside the Grobo it would help the plant take in water from the top instead of the root system as well until it can be seated properly to help it do better maybe?

Is the pod still wet on the bottom? I feel like the root will still be able to uptake water until it can find it’s way down there.

I’m trying to think of ways to do pod surgery in my head… no idea if you can pull her out and re-situate to make the roots going down or not?

I hope someone has some kind of solution… I feel like you could possibly wait it out and hope that the plant keeps drinking.

4 Likes

@pyromancy It looks like its bouncing back after pulling the pod up more… :crossed_fingers::pray: Im going to leave it unbothered for another day or two and see whats nature does

7 Likes

Hope the little one finds her way! :muscle: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

We may have a Christmas miracle in the making. The leaves are bouncing back and the tap root has decended :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

6 Likes

What’s that right next to ur pod

1 Like

Its a wireless temperature/humidity gauge. They are pretty inexpensive and work great. They even connect to your phone through their app so you can see your readings without having to open the door.
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Temperature-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Calibration/dp/B07DWMJKP5?ref_=ast_sto_dp

4 Likes

That’s nice :ok_hand:t3: I like that got a question for you when u move into transition the lights change on there own cause mine been off since like 6

2 Likes

Yes its automatic

2 Likes

Oh ok :+1:t2: thanks I thought :thought_balloon: my light :bulb: might of blew out

1 Like

Looks great!! Just gotta keep your humidity up there. The higher the better at this stage.

So glad she caught on! Good genetics :blush:

3 Likes

I have another question for u Todd after this grow what exactly is it u have to buy to start ur next one or can u just disinfect an go on to the next

2 Likes

Just clean and re go.
If you have nutes and pods and seeds youre gtg

2 Likes

Oh cool yea I had bout an extra box :package: of nutes an stuff so yea I’m ready to go thanks :+1:t2::seedling:

2 Likes

Did u receive ur grobo start an if u did did u try it out

2 Likes