Cookies gelato 1st time gro

Hello community im RocStylez very happy to meet you all. So i started about 3 weeks ago and these are the pics I have so far. Im growing Cookies Gelato which is said to be 28% thc levels so hopefully the budgods bless my grow and ill share it with you guys hopefully I can help anyone along the way as well as find some help should i ever need it.
20200916_074313|690x326

6 Likes

Welcome! Cant wait to see this little guy grow

1 Like

Thanks Chad me too its super exciting to see the progression I’ll take many photos

2 Likes

Looking good so far. If thise two leaves bottom right are dry, cut em off

Welcome aboard were all looking forward to growing with you! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I didn’t think you could cut them off this soon ?

1 Like

thanks yyc appreciate that and hope to reach many new levels of success

2 Likes

You can start as early as it pops. Theyre are different consequences along tthe way. Based on your plant being over 30 days and a decent size id say its safe to day she can handle losing 2 leaves to give the buds more light to develop

2 Likes

Welcome to AG!! :wave::seedling::grinning:

2 Likes

Thx :wave:t2:

1 Like
  • ((#Welcome)): :wave: :wink:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

• (#SheIsSuperHappy): :smiley:

--

3 Likes

Thx for all the warm welcomes

1 Like

This is her first day of late veg. Looking good so far just added carboload to my solution hope she likes it

6 Likes

3 Likes

Just wanted to update you guys. This is how she’s looking after a much needed trim

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hair starting to look crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Updated pics day 16 of 41 flowering. The pistals are crazy looking plus I wanna thank keefgreenleef for the MOD filter. The smell was getting to level 6 to 8 and once I added the extra filter the smell was at a level 2 even helped with the grow the humidity and the gnats. Awesome :ok_hand: enjoy the pics guys

11 Likes

Awesome! She is looking great! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you got the smell under control! It’s a good thing you got it now, if smell seemed like a 6-8 at that stage in flower you would be smelling an 11 by the end probably.

3 Likes

Looks amazing

9 Likes