Connection issues [RESOLVED]

My unit won’t connect to WiFi for some reason I went to do a drain and fill like the alert says opened my app and it wouldn’t let me do anything tried to reconnect and still nothing smh

2 Likes

Same here my friend. Just sent in a ticket.

1 Like

I followed all the standard procedures and even rebooted my modem. Nothing…? :thinking:

2 Likes

Did you say you unplugged your unit for 3 minutes? Might have to do that a couple times if it doesn’t work the first time. Then put in a couple ticket.

1 Like

They said their provider had a outage or something like that and everything thing should be back up in 2 hours smh

3 Likes

2 hours?! My poor girl! At least I know its not my fault, silver linings and all.

1 Like

Thanks for the patience growers, we are aware of the issue and in contact with out partner. We will update you as soon as we know more.

Please don’t power cycle your unit or put it back into pairing mode. Hang tight…

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Leave it unplugged??

Nevermind, it’s back in full affect! @Stephen

1 Like

I agree @Farmercuetical,

I’m seeing all of the test lab come back online too. Everyone should be ok here shortly as they continue to restore functionality.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

@Stephen I thought the connectivity problem was mine, so I’ve unplugged and plugged several times. Now the lights won’t come on. You need a system to warn users with problems on Grobos end. Now I’m not sure what to do to restore my unit

1 Like

Hey @coffindancer,

Please email support@grobo.io and we can assist you further.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

2 Likes

Team Grobo resolved it like a boss!

Thanks @Stephen and @Dani. :metal:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks @dukz009,

It’s been quite a day to say the least! Thanks for everyone’s patience as we worked through these kinks. Ya’ll rock!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Very glad to report that this issue did not effect my unit at all. I am currently away so if it had I would not have been able to intervine/rectify! I am using Google wifi and IFTTT to monitor and receive notifications for my Grobo’s connectivity. Showing no interruptions for today. Didn’t stop me from checking interior and exterior grow cameras throughout the day as I am a helicopter parent. :joy:

6 Likes

--

1 Like

Thank you so much for your compassion and patience :purple_heart:

4 Likes