Community Grow Photos

@Jamminbear the nutrients are indeed triggered by the fill which is done post-drain.
If you sit and wait about 2 min after the fill is complete you will hear the pump going and then bottle 3 doses, then a couple min later bottle 4, then a couple more min it’s bottle 5.

In my experience (and in talking to Grobo peeps) there is no need to do the drain/fill immediately when the notification comes in. I’ve always had to do it the next day or even the day after with no issues.
It’s not always convenient on a Thursday at midnight (when my notification is :joy:)

4 Likes

@fuz and mine too… Collage made of first plant growing in Grobo… ((Green Crack Strain))…

4 Likes

@chris_barfield Hold the button on the back (like when you open the door), and the light will change instantly when you release it to give the right light ambiance to take a good picture… Sometimes it goes out quickly, and sometimes it gives you enough time to get set up for a good shot… Good photo shoots… :camera_flash::camera::clapper::green_thumb::groboone:

2 Likes

Dwarf Low Flyer on day 8.

4 Likes

Welcome to AG @Cornholio

Now the fun begins! Is it feminIzed seed, auto or bag seed also sativa or Indica? so many questions. :joy:

Feminized auto, Indica. Grobo recipe calls for a 70 day grow (I largely chose it for speed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good reason! Very curious to see your results, not going to lie I like the thought of quicker harvests too. :+1:

First off cornholio lmfao :joy::rofl::laughing::scream: great moniker! Made me laugh right away. Second, I love how these little ladies show themselves to the world. Sometimes a little awkward, sometimes a bit chubby, sometimes just plain fked up, but always happy to enter the world and say hello!!! So I say hello little one and welcome to the world. I hope your life is fully lived and fruitful in the end. Cheers to the cannabis gods for creating such diversity. Guess that’s why growing is my favorite hobby!!!

4 Likes

9 Likes

Quite the setup Tony. Looking good.

2 Likes

Now at 2 weeks from planting the seed.

6 Likes

@Azuri wait a minute didn’t you enter flowering a while ago ? I mean can we see some pics ? Oh and @rainstorm3 you as well … I wanna see some pics of my favorite strain

1 Like

Yup just started week 3 of 12/12. Here’s a quick shot I’ll get some close ups once we get past green bud hairs. :smile:

10 Likes

@Azuri
How does this gadget work exactly for support?

1 Like

It’s really effective when you do multiple plants “sea of green” maximizing bud spacing. It reduces the amount of daily training you have to do, you guide the colas in their own opening so they have all the same amount of real estate. The one I have is not ideal the square holes are too large and my plant is so short I have to share two colas in some of the openings.

6 Likes

Funny you should ask @chris_barfield , I just snapped some pics today. On day 61 of OG Kush, been in 12/12 for over a week… here’s today!

@Azuri and I have same strain but I’m leaving mine to be pretty much care free, save for the odd minor haircut here and there, wher as he’s done some training and the SCRoG etc.

9 Likes

Your plant looks great! Mine looks shorter then it is, the entire coco pod and plant have dropped into the reservoir. Yup I just did the last flower defoliate yesterday. My plant has been topped twice as well so the only thing getting removed will be dead or large fan leaves going forward.

You topped once right @rainstorm3 ?

2 Likes

@Azuri I did top once, and have trimmed quite a bit, for light and to be able get the door closed!! Haha.

5 Likes

@Azuri @rainstorm3 I am on day 100 of my grow and i am about to harvest… Just some things i would have done more during veg/flowering… More leaf pruning and supercropping… Since its such a small space, a lot of the fan leaves blocked light from penetrating down deep…I have a lot of bud on the bottom that aren’t really good…

6 Likes

Can we see a pic @Jamminbear