Community Grow Photos

. Another tip while I’m at it. If u have your own PH pens and EC meters that would be great. I would check the drain- water before discarding it. I discovered it only when I started seeing nutrient burn and found out around day 70-80ish and that messed up the PH metering. Added my own air pump and dosed all nutrients by myself. Until we can see grobo’s data of our grow. Some manual checking is required. More pictures of when I get home.

9 Likes

@Jamminbear

Thanks for the update everything you said is all on point! Each grow will get better for yourself and everyone sharing info. I just answered in another thread about trimming. Once agin first grow is best to learn the plants footprint and then next time around you’ll know exactly what and when to do it.

6 Likes

@Jamminbear just checking, but did you put in a ticket with support@grobo.io? This is the exact kind of stuff we’re more than open to help yah get to the bottom of with your unit

Regards,

Chris.

2 Likes

@Jamminbear thanks for that. Maybe I’ll give my plant one more serious haircut tonight. It’s so bushy and thetand aris so many bud sites. Perhaps I’ll let it concentrate on the buds rather than leaving all those leaves. I’ve waffled so much on leaving it mostly alone or not. Haha.

Let us know what your harvest gets you!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing jammin good to know!

1 Like

Yes thanks for the input @Jamminbear. Also @rainstorm3 you definitely should start pruning a lot of those fan leaves so the light reaches through the plant to the bottom. But other than that looks like your crop is growing tremendously.

3 Likes

Sky walker OG day 32. Day after trimming

13 Likes

Skywalker :eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face: such a good smoke

1 Like

@Chris yeah Robyn and Stephen has been very helpful. Bruno provided assistance as well. The new air pump and water shield is arriving today.
-day 100 has arrived with a couple more days to harvest. I’ll be doing a review of the Grobo from the unboxing to the end of curing in the coming months.

13 Likes

Exciting @Jamminbear

1 Like

Looking good!

I accidentally ripped a fan leaf moving my humidity/temp gauge. Should I remove it or leave it?

3 Likes

Not to worry brother, you are good to go! She’s beautiful too​:heart_eyes: congrats :champagne:

4 Likes

Awesome thank you @Osage appreciate the advice. Gave her a small haircut underneath so she’s a little upset but shell bounce back tomorrow

9 Likes

Yeah buddy!!! You have a happy little girl!!! Congrats those side pics are sweet. Keep defoliating and she will be a beast! Top, top, top!

2 Likes

Made my night

She’s day 24, I’m thinking I’m going to top it day 26 didn’t want to do it to early. When did you first top yours?

Dwarf Low Flyer now at 20 days from planting seed. Lots of growth during this 3rd week.

6 Likes

That looks awesome! Once the tap root hits the water you see a ton of growth :muscle:

4 Likes

@bjorn nice to see your still on the forum haha haven’t seen ya post in a while lol … naw just kidding man your running a company lol def a busy man…

2 Likes