Community Grow Photos

@Todd.grobo :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: looks nice and healthy !! What strain is it ? Can’t wait to see what mine will do!!

A blueberry hybrid. Then a couple freedom dreams and a high cbd strain are in pots outside

This little girl is growing up nicely. This is her happy self today. Enjoy.

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo Plant looks good and healthy! I haven’t seen much vertical growth on my plant at day 22. Wasn’t sure if it was the strain or something else’s. First time I’ve grown with LED. I’d imagine a spurt will start soon.

2 Likes

day 50 :grimacing:

8 Likes

My girl is reaching for the stars. Thanks for looking.

5 Likes

What led is that ? @Osage

Day 13 I believe …

she’s slow up top but a beast down below…

That eerily sounded inappropriate lo lololol

Hate taking her out but I haven’t mastered how to get past the brightness of the led to take pictures with my iPhone :massage_man:t3::man_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

@chris_barfield Everything looks as it should. Don’t worry about the two kinda deformed and spotted first leaves.

Be careful pulling out the coco pod holder as your plant matures. The roots can tangle around the various tubbing going into the reservoir risking tearing them when you lift it out. Height starts a different times depending on strain and type. Mine is at day 25 and barley hits the first fan and the 2nd fan is on. It’s all good lots of circulating air is good. :+1:

3 Likes

@Azuri my top fan is still on but no bottom fan still I’m wondering if I should try and reboot maybe something will happen I’ve sent the ticket in so I’ll see hopefully !! I just want my grobo to work the right way finally …I’ve had the dreaded air pump issue and weird fans lol …

1 Like

It’s a 200w ufo led bought online for something like $20

How’s that working out for you ? Thinking about doing something like this

@Osage

Works great! Doesn’t eat too much electricity, is not hot so you can put it pretty much on top of the plant. It’s a great footprint for one plant in veg. Also good for a mother plant. I have three other led’s I use for flowering.

1 Like

Yeah the fan issue isn’t a deal breaker I understand the frustrations with that and the pump from what I know they’ll make it right for you.

@Osage got any links to your leds would like to take a look at them
Might even grab some until
I can afford some really good ones

Oh they will certainly make it right @chris_barfield ! All hands on deck tmrw.

Yeah, I just googled 200w led ufo. That will give you some choices.

We are happy :smiley:. Growing up isn’t easy lol :joy:

5 Likes

Hi @Osage let me know how and when she does on smell if you could. I’m no where near that but will have some there soon enough. Curious about odour more than anything. Obviously users have a hard time smelling it like anytime lol

1 Like

Hey brother,

This little girl already smells. She is gonna be one stinky lady. I grew a strain in Oregon called trinity, and that is the only other plant I have grown which stank the same at this early stage. I have a 2x4 tent with two hurricane fans and scrubbers. I will also be placing one outside the tent to scrub the air coming from inside the tent every two minutes. This will eliminate all smells completely. Furthermore I have two ona smelly things in living room and hallway. Total stealth!! I’ve always had something going, but want the grobo for true exotics that can be difficult to grow in a larger environment. The dr. Grinspoon heirloom sativa for one, and some others. Peace

4 Likes