Community Grow Photos

@Osage sorry for asking but what are scrubbers?

No mate, my fault. Scrubbers are charcoal filters to clean the air. Look up phresh filters and you will understand. Sorry for the co fusion! I sometimes forget some of us havenā€™t much experience growing. Iā€™ve been doing so for 20 + years.

1 Like

Just got my girl today. The packaging was a bit fā€™d up as you can see. I will try and upload the unboxing now if not able Iā€™ll show pics and ask support how to get the vid up

Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦ Uploadingā€¦

4 Likes

I donā€™t think you can embed any video here. I would upload to YouTube and then post a link here. Enjoy the grobo what are you growing first?

2 Likes

@Osage got mine too! Still in the box.
Are you starting today?

Anything I should do or get before opening?

2 Likes

Growing white widow X big bud. Will start today if I can get everything sorted.

2 Likes

@Gatorsfn28,

I would highly recommend shooting an unboxing vid just in case! You never know.

2 Likes

@Gatorsfn28 @Osage

Gents, keep in mind the day you start your grow every 7 days you will be pompted to drain and fill. You guys start today every Friday at 11:00pm EST the notification will come in.

Happy Growing!

2 Likes

@Azuri is there a day or time you recommend?

How much distilled water should I buy?

1 Like

Time doesnā€™t matter, notifications come out at 11:00pm EST. You donā€™t have to react right away or be there itā€™s just the time they come in.

I use two 4L jugs and a bit each week so budget for that. First fill have three 4L jugs ready and then always make sure you have some in for furture drain and fills.

2 Likes

@Azuri I was planning on setting up and getting everything ready. I will soak my bean in a solo cup of ro water I will be using and then planting her tomorrow. I figure Saturday is a good day to do water changes. But yeah, good point. @Gatorsfn28 if you can get reverse osmosis water it will probably use less nutes.

3 Likes

I wonder if they will allow you to change your start time. Like mine is 8pm everyday stats a new day technically for my grobo wonder if they will option to change that Iā€™d much rather do all my draining and filling in the morning

@chris_barfield

My day resets at 8:00pm EST as well.

I get my notifications for drain/fill at 8pm my time as well. Sometimes this isnā€™t always convenient. I just wait and do it the next morning :+1:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hmm,

Testing to see if YouTube linking works, it worked in a DM.

Edit: works, good to know.

5 Likes

Definitely works. Would be interested to know how to lessen the fan/aerator sound in the vid and heighten the nute pump noise.

2 Likes

Yeah I had very little control on recording. For anyone wondering what Iā€™m taking about Iā€™ve sent a ticket in for an odd noise. Very hard to hear but I have 3 videos you can hear noticeable difference in the nutrient pump sounds. Itā€™s hard to block out the fan and aerator sound.

2 Likes

I use an 11 liter container and have 2. The hydro container is just over 11 litres I believe 11.3.

1 Like

I get mine at 8am. Sometimes I do it at 8am and sometimes at 6pm.

Itā€™s only a reminder notification and not an indication you will kill your plant. Grobo has previously mentioned that refreshing the water and nutrients helps provide the plant with the best conditions in which to grow.

Honest to god too donā€™t use tap water.

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d send you all some fun pics. Say hello to my little friends :rofl:

10 Likes