Community Grow Photos

Yup, don’t fuss, roots are fine, I’ve not looked at mine once and I’m at day 90. :+1: Just an FYI roots don’t like light think of the roots that are in soil you never see them. It’s natural to fuss and worry first grow, let her grow. :herb:

6 Likes

I have 8 new leaves and 2 on the way. 2.14

6 Likes

@Mcmanis did you figure out the new user tutorial?

1 Like

@SilverGrobo helped me find the discobot. Is there a different tutorial?

1 Like

2/07/19

Trapstar clone … smell this time around is pungent and bud sites are thicker than the previous run… also nodes are tighter so hopefully thicker colas… also the stretch on her was real even after some training she’s almost at the lights … she hasn’t fully stopped the stretch but def close to finally reaching her height…

Wish I could pull off the lid and show you my roots but they are def double the size of the mom and super white

8 Likes

First day of flush:

9 Likes

It is the only plant that resembles my AK-47 stunted by a rust fungus that I have seen. Beautiful thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok all, here is some old school shit right here. I stabbed a hole in my stock for a reason. Now she’s gonna fill in on overtime. She’s lookin good, but to get what I want I have to stress her like this. Another 5 days and she’ll be bulked up, fat and resinous. As always comments and questions welcome:

7 Likes

Don’t try this trick unless you’re willing to lose everything!!! I can’t stress that enough. Don’t try this unless you’re willing to lose everything! That said she’s already done gone in overtime. My fingers are sticky as fk! She is pushing everything up!!! Can’t wait till tomorrow!!! Pics to follow! Remember though, don’t try this unless you’re willing to lose everything!!! I’m not joking

3 Likes

Yeah buddy, just have to have the balls to get her done!!!

1 Like

What kind of gains does this give you I’m curious?

1 Like

She’s dying now m! She’s throwing all her energy into flower!!! That’s what matters

2 Likes

Day 116

14 Likes

Here she is ~24 hrs later:

3 Likes

Is this the plant u put the hole in?

2 Likes

Good eye, yes indeed Dom. As you can see, there is a noticeable difference. Denser, getting frostier, and will continue to stack like crazy I hope. That is the theory anyway, the plant senses a deadly blow and thus speeds production of flower growth before she can’t anymore. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Is there a technique you have learned over trial and error to ensure that you don’t lose it all?

Good question, I’ve found if I perform this stunt first few days of flush, I get better results, wait too long and she doesn’t seem to have the energy to push everything up. When that happens my buds aren’t as dense or as stacked, or develop the taste I like, smooth. When it works, she goes into overdrive and does all the above, cutting down flowering by a week or two, meaning if I didn’t do so it would take anywhere from two to four weeks to accomplish the same results. I employ this tool when I’m under the gun time wise and need her to finish sooner than what she calls for. Now there is a good amount of variance between strains and type of grow etc. basically she needed another couple three weeks to finish off properly, but I ran out of time as I have to move by months end. Thus stressing her to this extent pushes her into overdrive. She is now drinking two times as much as she was. Tomorrow will be three times usual and I’ll feed her most last time before I cut her down in three four days. Hope that helps

4 Likes

It does bro :pray:t4:

2 posts were split to a new topic: My roots have come off!