Community Grow Photos

@Osage,

I want to watch them grow too… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

4 Likes

I love to show my girls off. It should be interesting to see how they grow differently, or similarly. I’ve not grown the same genetics at the same time in two different mediums. But I’m sure it will be a fun journey.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few experiments going on. I’ve got the a gg#4 in my Grobo and I cloned her before flipping her to flower. I grew a OG Kush in my Grobo first and now from the same seed order I got a soil grow going.

GG#4 cloned doing well on the left and the OG Kush on the right, she’s been topped twice now goin into flower in a couple of weeks.

5 Likes

That kush is lookin real nice. GG#4 as well but that kush :+1::v::smiley:

3 Likes

Good eye, the Kush is doing really well and smells great. :+1:

4 Likes

What light you using and how far off the canopy? Your kush is lovin’ it.!!:+1::v:

2 Likes

The Kush and the GG#4 are both sharing the same 300w LED UFO light. The GG#4 is much younger I’ve got a rotation of plants going the Kush is next to go into flower I space them about 4 to 6 weeks apart so a got a constant supply of fresh herb. :leaves:

I’ve been learning about soil grows. Biggest mistake so far is procrastinating on transplanting. I’ve had a bad habit growing to long in Solo cups and stunting plant growth for too long,

2 Likes

I’ve had success in planting seed directly in “final” pot. Just have to watch out for overwatering.

1 Like

Hello, first timer here. She is at day 36. Any advice or comments appreciated.

3 Likes

Are they supposed to work all the time or when needed? I don’t they’ve come on since I started last week

Fans are working!

1 Like

The fans

1 Like

First fan doesn’t kick in until day 11 @dDown1 and the 2nd at day 24

1 Like

Lookin pretty good. You could take the lower greenery, and take a few of the lower fan leaves. I would also top a bit more so you get more bud sites.

3 Likes

Thank you!! I appreciate it @ Azuri

4 Likes

@Osage Thanks appreciate it. Will do.

2 Likes

My baby’s all grown up. They grow up so quickly these days!! :joy::tada::dna::dna::

10 Likes

Looks like you’re getting close with the discolouration of the fan leaves now! Those buds look awesomeeee

2 Likes

Thanks, I would have preferred letting her go for another week or two if flower, but at the end of this new week I’ll start flushing. Hopefully she just bulks up a bit more by then. :+1::v:

3 Likes

her leaves aalmost doubled in size and 2 more are sprouting. I’m in the process of moving her in the house now

4 Likes

This is from yesterday 2.10 and this is today 24hrs later 2.11 . I also nnoticed there is so brown residue on the roots not all over only certain spots. It comes off if it touched I dont think its rot. Any ideas?

1 Like