Community Grow Photos

Almost there:

9 Likes

@Osage,

((#DenceBuds))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Ouch, that hurt :scream:

2 Likes

Strain(that’s sativa), pot size (that’s, I believe 5gal), mine 3. Hours nice conditions, mine not so much. Either way we have beautiful plants. That’s what I love about them, they are as diverse as we are! I like that

4 Likes

Sativa never really yield a lot atleast in my experience… that’s the only thing I hate about my trapstar she’s probly one the most frosty plants I’ve grown but dang she doesn’t yield highly

4 Likes

Ethos inzaneinthemembrane would make you very happy Sativa and high yielder

1 Like

But it would get to tall for grobo

1 Like

This may very well be the day I take my girl down. Moving at the end of month, and need to dry her and then start the cure. Would have preferred a couple few not weeks but oh well. Buds are really dense now:

10 Likes

Took her down this morning. Dense nugs and nice and crystal packed. She’s drying now and I will put said nugs in amber mason jar that keep out 99% uv light. $12 for four at Walmart. I’ll post weight when dry. :+1::v:

5 Likes

I didn’t know there were amber ones. How long do u cure for.

3 Likes

Should cure at 62 percent humidity inside the jar for two weeks

4 Likes

:groboone:

10 Likes

Purdy oh so purdy :+1::v:

4 Likes

Thanks bro means a lot coming from you :fist:t4:

2 Likes

Hello again, newbie here. How does she look? A few of the fan leaves seem a little droopy. She is on day 52 transition (day 14/14)

Should I be trimming anything? Thanks

4 Likes

Hey @Gonzotonto1

I would trim the droopy leaves in the lower part of the plant, the new growth looks good. As you transition into flower trim the big huge fan leaves espically the ones that cover bud sights. :+1:

2 Likes

What Azuri said, but you can top her again too

2 Likes

Concur with both of them also lol. @Azuri, @Osage Reminds me of my first grow, super cropping may just need to happen. Time will tell obviously. I lucked out, just had to pull down a couple colas via support racks away from ceiling.

1 Like

I ended up with 32g dry weight. Not to bad for such a small plant. Next grow in my 7gal airport shoeld yield much more.

4 Likes

@Osage @Azuri @Dew Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.

4 Likes