Community Grow Photos

For me I have to get level on the fluid glass to see it clearly …

1 Like

My aerator has always worked very well. No, I have tried turning the light on 5 - 6 times one after the other to warm it up many times. Same.

1 Like

Does it not change at all ? Try looking at it at a lower line of sight

1 Like

No, it either the blue or the red. I have been all the way from flat on the floor on up. Head straight up, sideways, upside-down.

4 Likes

Lol that was funny send a ticket in

1 Like

Hey @greenman

Yup I’d say your glass is borked. Keep pushing for a resolution that you’re happy with. I don’t think us fellow growers can offer up any more help but at the very least @rainstorm3 and I have set some expectations for everyone for the opaque glass… :+1:

3 Likes

@rainstorm3
Your door looks good too. No warm up needed right?

I am curious if anyone notices hahahaha

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo no warm up needed. Pressed button in app, took me a few seconds to swap to camera, took pic.

What’s that thing on the back wall above your fans??

Multiple plants…

1 Like

I have that white thing above the fans in mine as well which I’m sure is a sensor as well as the two roundish ones near the top more sensors maybe height.

2 Likes

It’s a sensor … think it’s the humidity and temp sensor

1 Like

@Azuri @chris_barfield …derp. Totally knew that. Been a while since I’ve looked above my plant anywhere.

2 Likes

How many days did it take for you guys to start seeing the flowers form? @Azuri @rainstorm3 my trapstar has heavy og dominance so I figured should be around the same time maybe

1 Like

@chris_barfield mine started peeking little hairs out with tiny little buds just before I flipped to 12/12. I know @Azuri ‘s started just after he flipped. But I’ve been pretty hands off with my plant and he’s done some heavy training. So will be intetesting to see what happens at the end!

2 Likes

Yea my pre flowers have shown and it’s def a lady this is day 3 of flip and I’m def seeing my plant stretching a lot … just was trying to get an idea

1 Like

Hey @chris_barfield

We used different growing technics and I have different observations. My flowering compared to @rainstorms is weeks behinds my pistols are still pure white and the crystals are still forming on the sweet leaves.

My plant went through a crazy stretch and it didn’t want to switch to flowering. It wasn’t until week 4 until I seen real evident signs of flowering. I follow Rain’s grow on another app and her wonderful plant was pre-flowering before she switched but not mine. Looking at recent photos I’m going out on a limb here and say Rain’s is ready for havest now or very close, there is a ton of orange pistols in those flowers but need a close up to know for sure. :+1:

2 Likes

@Azuri I think you are right. I’m watching day by day. My guess is going to be next week when it will be prime.

2 Likes

Hey @rainstorm3 if I may, I would suggest you send a ticket into @Stephen to move you to the last stage of your grow now if you think you will harvest in the next week. If you’re as close to my grow cycle you still have nutes being dosed on your drain and fills so next step is the flush. I’m told there will be this flexibility for growers to do some end grow timing changes ourselves but for now we have to handle this via support tickets.

TLDR: Make sure your in the last stage of your grow you should be “flushing” the nutes now. :+1:

1 Like

@Azuri thanks for the reminder.
I had it in my head to check Monday and make the decision then to do the flush or just a few more days. Maybe I’ll reassess tmrw. My drain and fill is first thing tmrw morn and I’ll take a good look at her then and decide.

Actually maybe I shouldn’t do the drain and fill tmrw and just top up and get into the flush.

I think that will be my decision. Lol.