Community Grow Photos

Hello everyone! Here she is (OG Kush). The clone I started a little over 3 weeks ago. Any advice at this stage for this first timer?

5 Likes

How long ago did she go in the Grobo @dDown1 ?

Looks health ph of its rooted in now, let her grow. I had good luck with OG Kush on my last grow.

She’s been in 28 days @Azuri .

1 Like

Thanks! Hope I have the same luck to the end.

@SilverGrobo. Thank you.

1 Like

Day 135, 9th day of flush!
Will the Grobo walk me thru drying?

14 Likes

Wow @wayne. Those buds looks huge!!!

And no not really. You can watch the trim/drying video on YouTube that Stephen does. There’s different routes to go for drying. You can do a wet trim which you remove everything (fan and sugar leaves) or a dry trim. I did half and half for my harvest. I just took off all the fan leaves but left the sugar leaves and took them off after they were ready to go in jars. I found it a little easier to get at the leaves on the dry trim cause the buds weren’t so big anymore due to losing water so I could get my scissors in better. Just be sure to keep checking the stems if you can bend them and they don’t break they’re not ready for jars. You want a little bend and then a break, at least that’s what I do, sorry this is so long lol

5 Likes

Absolutely correct

5 Likes

Thank-you Russel!

3 Likes

I guess my question is, does the Grobo stay on when in drying mode or should I say does the Grobo have a drying mode?

3 Likes

There is a drying recipe. You choose it and fans will be on but nothing else.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks rouleauj!

2 Likes

what are these things called?

figured it out, its called “Screen of Green” you can make the screen out of a lot of things and the best thing to use is regular old string because it cant cut through the stems . instead of making a base like a some grow rooms i plan to just cut the string to size in the Grobo and tape it to the walls going long was and wrap around since the door is not a wall. When i get my Grobo ill add picture if this description sounds weird.

2 Likes

@wayne,

((#MassiveBudsAccomplished))…

Harvest Time - OG Kush - #16 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

((#DryingMode))…

:wink:

2 Likes

Simply beautiful!:seedling:

2 Likes

Which size do you think would work best?

2 Likes

The smaller ones are for the bottom and the other on the top just like an elastic trellis for a tent

2 Likes

So people use two at a time? The only picks I’ve seen have one near the bottom area mostly. These are made of metal.

2 Likes

Either way they serve the same purpose, smaller squares are to spread the branching and the larger squares are to support the colas

3 Likes

Got it! Thanks I appreciate you! @Wolf1

2 Likes