Community Grow Photos

@wayne,

((#MassiveBudsAccomplished))…

Harvest Time - OG Kush - #16 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

((#DryingMode))…

:wink:

2 Likes

Simply beautiful!:seedling:

2 Likes

Which size do you think would work best?

2 Likes

The smaller ones are for the bottom and the other on the top just like an elastic trellis for a tent

2 Likes

So people use two at a time? The only picks I’ve seen have one near the bottom area mostly. These are made of metal.

2 Likes

Either way they serve the same purpose, smaller squares are to spread the branching and the larger squares are to support the colas

3 Likes

Got it! Thanks I appreciate you! @Wolf1

2 Likes

The girls say hi:

12 Likes

:cinema: Movie :sparkles: Stars!

4 Likes

@Osage,

((#Filmstrip)):

:wink::video_camera::film_strip::rofl:

3 Likes

My handy scrog work just because my name happens to be Bobbie/Bob villa doesn’t mean i Can’t pull a McGyver on you!

12 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. What is ur net made with.

3 Likes

Looks like the bottom of a dish strainer hung by shower loops :fist:t4::alien:

2 Likes

image !

Honey Can Do® White Modular Mesh Cube Organizer - 6 Pack

Model Number: SHF-03521

Menards® SKU: 2118059

$29.99 each

( Metal)
I remember reading in an allgrowers post that someone used something similiar and took a pair of clippers to resize it and after I did it was too small to reach the magnets so I used shower hooks, not the best ones but I was in a pinch, maybe change out later!

3 Likes

The shower hoops were right on!

2 Likes

That’s so cool. I want to steal ur idea

6 Likes

Go for it! Don’t forget to post it so I can see!

5 Likes

New moms blueberry Bonet x blueberry og , landrace race Pakistani and congolese kush
In coco coir under fluence lighting

14 Likes

Bro. I love it. I Absolutely have no clue where to start. So I’m starting today watching youtube and learning. But you just motivated me!!! Just with a plant in a pot.

2 Likes

What’s ro water? And nutes?
I’m think just regular water and nutrients right?
What kind of nutrients?

1 Like