Community Grow Photos

Is this the plant u put the hole in?

2 Likes

Good eye, yes indeed Dom. As you can see, there is a noticeable difference. Denser, getting frostier, and will continue to stack like crazy I hope. That is the theory anyway, the plant senses a deadly blow and thus speeds production of flower growth before she can’t anymore. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Is there a technique you have learned over trial and error to ensure that you don’t lose it all?

Good question, I’ve found if I perform this stunt first few days of flush, I get better results, wait too long and she doesn’t seem to have the energy to push everything up. When that happens my buds aren’t as dense or as stacked, or develop the taste I like, smooth. When it works, she goes into overdrive and does all the above, cutting down flowering by a week or two, meaning if I didn’t do so it would take anywhere from two to four weeks to accomplish the same results. I employ this tool when I’m under the gun time wise and need her to finish sooner than what she calls for. Now there is a good amount of variance between strains and type of grow etc. basically she needed another couple three weeks to finish off properly, but I ran out of time as I have to move by months end. Thus stressing her to this extent pushes her into overdrive. She is now drinking two times as much as she was. Tomorrow will be three times usual and I’ll feed her most last time before I cut her down in three four days. Hope that helps

4 Likes

It does bro :pray:t4:

2 posts were split to a new topic: My roots have come off!

Almost there:

9 Likes

@Osage,

((#DenceBuds))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Ouch, that hurt :scream:

2 Likes

Strain(that’s sativa), pot size (that’s, I believe 5gal), mine 3. Hours nice conditions, mine not so much. Either way we have beautiful plants. That’s what I love about them, they are as diverse as we are! I like that

4 Likes

Sativa never really yield a lot atleast in my experience… that’s the only thing I hate about my trapstar she’s probly one the most frosty plants I’ve grown but dang she doesn’t yield highly

4 Likes

Ethos inzaneinthemembrane would make you very happy Sativa and high yielder

1 Like

But it would get to tall for grobo

1 Like

This may very well be the day I take my girl down. Moving at the end of month, and need to dry her and then start the cure. Would have preferred a couple few not weeks but oh well. Buds are really dense now:

10 Likes

Took her down this morning. Dense nugs and nice and crystal packed. She’s drying now and I will put said nugs in amber mason jar that keep out 99% uv light. $12 for four at Walmart. I’ll post weight when dry. :+1::v:

5 Likes

I didn’t know there were amber ones. How long do u cure for.

3 Likes

Should cure at 62 percent humidity inside the jar for two weeks

4 Likes

:groboone:

10 Likes

Purdy oh so purdy :+1::v:

4 Likes

Thanks bro means a lot coming from you :fist:t4:

2 Likes