Community Grow Photos

Lol my bottles are full of distilled water as I’m running advanced nutrients ph perfect connoisseur alongside supplements … until
The grobo team gives us control over our units …

6 Likes

Ph perfect? Hmmm :thinking: please tell us more

2 Likes

Yea it keeps the ph at 5.8 for seven days pretty good so far hasn’t dipped or anything been good this whole grow I’m also running the full grandmaster level feeding schedule but I just adjust to the ppm I want … probly don’t need all the products they recommend for the at feeding schedule but this pond was beautiful that I wanted to try and maximize her potential … I’m sure there are other nutrients Probly jjyst as good or better but the ph perfect fit what I needed until the grobo lets us control it

4 Likes

That’s also what I use @chris_barfield. I also some of their supplements. Good stuff.

4 Likes

What’s good with everyone,
This is my first grow. I started with this donated OG Kush clone that was birthed in a rock wool. I didn’t want to do anything to shock her too much so I placed her in a small basket with clay balls. After five days her roots have reached the water. The roots look good to me but she still looks weak. What do you think? I appreciate your feedback.

ogk1 ogk2

3 Likes

@dDown1,

You can start by reading up on the (#WeeklyNotifications) …

Then, there are all kinds of factors to consider like, (what kind of water are you using?)…
support@grobo.ca Put in a (SupportTicket) :tickets::ticket: and the (SupportTeam) can look at your Grobo Data for you to give you advice…

:wink::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

She’s ok she needs a moment to adjust to her home … when she starts soaking those nutrients you will notice her perk up

4 Likes

Thank you!
I’ve exploring the comments receiving good information.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback.

3 Likes

Hey all. Haven’t posted my girl lately, so here she is. She’s been a super slow grower, but she’s starting to stack nicely.

10 Likes

Looking good! @Osage How many weeks into 12/12 now? I’m struggling to take pics under LEDs to get a good picture of colours sadly. Don’t have a flash either on my device. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hey Azuri, she is currently finishing up week 5 of flower.

1 Like

Wow. Those are gonna be fatty buds!

3 Likes

Yep, I think so too. She’s starting to stack nicely, and is super sticky to the touch. She doesn’t really smell, but when I touched a bud to check the density…man the smell on my fingers was marvelous :exploding_head::scream:

5 Likes

Wow, 5 weeks in that is amazing progress not slow at all. My current grow in grobo is 5 weeks into 12/12 no where near your progress. You have a beast genetics there!

8 Likes

Genetics are good, but had I not been fighting humidity this whole grow, she would be bigger, more frosty :snowman_with_snow: and definitely more stacked and dense. She drinks really slow, like two solo cups a week sometimes longer.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m in the same boat. It’s winter here now this is the easiest time of year to grow I have heat controlled and humid is perfect our summers are brutal for heat and humidity. My girl in the grobo is drinking a litre a day but that’s DWC.

My soil grow is slow drinker too. About a solo cup every two days and she’s starting to stack now but slower then yours, this was just a freebie seed to start some experimenting, I’ll get some pics up soon. :joy:

3 Likes

I do only have her in a 3 gallon pot, so there is that. We’re moving at the end of the month so I’m not starting my royal or maybe mystic gorilla :gorilla: in the grobo till then. Hopefully my soil girl is ready to come down before then. I’ve recently received a 7 gallon air pot, which I’ll use for my next soil grow. Gonna plant the same seeds in both the grobo and the air pot and do a comparison grow. That’ll be super fun!! :+1::v::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

3 Likes

@Osage,

I want to watch them grow too… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

4 Likes

I love to show my girls off. It should be interesting to see how they grow differently, or similarly. I’ve not grown the same genetics at the same time in two different mediums. But I’m sure it will be a fun journey.

3 Likes