Community Grow Photos

Talk about a wicked rebound!
This plant was started in a small homemade setup(and not doing so well) but after transplanting it into the grobo and some coaching from an amazing support team she seems to be very happy and I’m super excited to see the end result! (Strain unknown)

7 Likes

Quite the different looking plant @Beardedmanvan :+1:

Was it clone? Looked like it was having some nutrient and pH issues before. :thinking:

3 Likes

It was started from seed in a DIY setup and getting tap water with a homemade blend of nutes(usually used on our outdoor soil garden and works miracles)

2 Likes

Amazing recovery

4 Likes

Def ph issues and ppm …but grobo got you right that’s how my soil transplant went then she rebounded like Dennis Rodman on the 94 bulls

4 Likes

@Beardedmanvan,

Amazing turn around for sure… (Congratulations) on saving her…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::clap::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

little update fellow growers!!!

9 Likes

@Wolf1,

Beautiful Flower Shots:hearts::white_flower:

4 Likes

Day 98

9 Likes

Day 98 gsc

14 Likes

Looks beautiful :star_struck:

5 Likes

I got a little bit better pic. Still trying to figure out how to do this. Day 14.

5 Likes

Looks like your little girl might be suffering from damping off. I’d shoot a support ticket to Stephen to get his opinion. I could be wrong, but this is how it usually starts. I’d cut a straw long enough to stick down into the coco pod, slice it down the middle length wise and wrap it around your little girl, and into the pod a bit. That will give her the support she needs.

1 Like

How could she be damping off already? I literally just got my first root yesterday.

1 Like

Give her sometime I’m sure she will be fine

1 Like

Damping off is when the coco pod is too wet when you plop the seed in it. Like I said I could be wrong and she’s just growing a bit funny. It happened to me once. Stem started “falling” over, and a few days later she was completely laying on the coco pod. I didn’t know what it was until Stephen told me. Never happened to me in a soul grow, so was new to me.

1 Like

I dunno hopefully it corrects itself since my water level is lower. before the coco pod was in the water now its not and I removed excess water. Also she had a hard time coming to the surface. I think I planted her too deep.

3 Likes

You are looking fine @Mcmanis and it sounds like the system is working perfectly. (reducing water level helps fight damping off.) It attacks right where the plant emerges from the coco pod, right at the stem. It will start to discolour and become pinched, effectively killing the young seedling.

Your little seedling looks fine so far, she will straighten up soon. Here is a resource w more info on Damping Off.

Best,
Stephen

3 Likes

My root is growing like crazy. I still only have the 1 root but its really long
Hopefully its friends show up soon. It’s not white like it was before now it’s like translucent.

2 Likes

It will explode soon with roots dropping everywhere and growing from the one root … don’t worry